Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Success with bat.file But Cannot Connect to the Server

Discussion on Success with bat.file But Cannot Connect to the Server within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Success with bat.file But Cannot Connect to the Server

Helo All, i success launch the bat file and the game run but when enter the password game cannot connect to the server. Where's my slack?

thx
Old 07/25/2011, 22:37   #2

Explain exactly what did you try to do.
Old 07/26/2011, 05:07   #3

Im trying to bypass the game via BAT.file and internal method, seems like all just fine because i can run the bat file but stuck at login page. Cannot connect to the server. Im not so sure where my mistake either seting port and IP or version.

ty
Old 07/26/2011, 11:08   #4

if you want to bypass GameGuard you wont have a good chance except you have a workin emulated GG runnin because the server sends packets and check if GG is running, if not you get ec6...

But i wish you gl
Old 07/26/2011, 14:42   #5

not for GG but for xtrap only
Old 07/27/2011, 08:38   #6

For Cabal in EU for sure

Belive me, i tried it :P

Cabal PH have weaker security afaik, may thats the reason ( i supose u are usin for PH )
Old 07/27/2011, 10:05   #7

im trying to bypass xgaming, but seems like failed, dont know where exaclty my mistake

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]2010-er server file, game file, anything..
04/10/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all!:) Before everything, I've used the searcher, but I haven't found the answers. I hope you can help me. Problem 1. I downloaded the 2010-er server file http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/1076953-release-2010er-serverfiles- 1675-noob-edition.html]. I installed this, everything is okay, but when I launch the game, before loading, the client is closed, and the Windows writes "metin2.exe working stopped". What have to do? Problem 2. It's about also...
[Tutorial] Modify M2 client to see success rate using "Easy File Extract0r by Eddy˛"
07/20/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I've removed these because when ever I need help from anyone here nobody wants to help. When someone can make these german kiddies answer my questions (not just answer the german people) then I will consider adding my content here again. Until then I am removing all my shit. you guys need to learn that there are other people here besides germans ;)
Cannot connect CE to Unpacked_global file
11/04/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ive been hackin for awhile and know how to set up the files... but today i tried to set them up *after having laptop sent to manufacturer 4 flash bios error* and i get the bypasser all set up, even with DEP and my anti-virus. When i launch the bypass and start the game...i also start up CE. For some reason i get an error when i try and attach it to the game process. "Error while opening this process" shows up, and i have downloaded CE completely. Im gonna try gettin rid of CE fully and...
BUYING ANY FILE SERVER+DB FILE+CLIENT
09/28/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello every body... i would like to ask anyone here if you all want sell any file server or db file or client please i need 1package with full set completely i mean u all can add me at ym [email protected]:D