Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power Leveling service (Mercury)

Discussion on Power Leveling service (Mercury) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power Leveling service (Mercury)

This is a legit power leveling service for Mercury. I won't steal your items or your account. I have already successfully leveled 3 chars. One i lvled from 60 to 100 , one from 1 to 60, and 1 from 20 to 50.
If you want to test out my services feel free to. I encouage you to move your items and money to another account and try me out.
How this works.
You pm me and I give you my email address , then we talk time frame amount etc from their.
100% guarantee of services or your money back. I accept paypal only.

Here is the services I offer.
Level 1 to Level 50. - 6 hours / 20$ usd
Level 50 to Level 100. 9 hours/ 45$ USD
Level 100 to level 130 12 hours 65$ USD
Level 50 to Level 140 24 hours 115$ USD

anything in between I will work out with you if you have a char inbetween the level a discount is not a problem.

This is not a scam, I encourage you to do everything you can and go out of your way to prove me wrong because It's not.
This service is 100% confidential I wont tell a soul.
I do all my power leveling myself. No bots no hacks. I don't need any items or money on the account to level you. I can meet the deadline or under. try me!

( already one satisfied customer! whos next) Offical forum will be at

Please visit our cabal power leveling section. or contact shiryo1 on the forum here or at our forum to get power leveled.
Old 04/27/2008, 04:01   #2

yea very nice service I'm level 50 now didn't even take up to 6 hours only 1 hour =) and very honest i gave my *** level 1 character and it worked ^^
Old 04/27/2008, 04:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiryo1 View Post
This is a legit power leveling service for Mercury. I won't steal your items or your account. I have already successfully leveled 3 chars. One i lvled from 60 to 100 , one from 1 to 60, and 1 from 20 to 50.
If you want to test out my services feel free to. I encouage you to move your items and money to another account and try me out.
How this works.
You pm me and I give you my email address , then we talk time frame amount etc from their.

anything in between I will work out with you if you have a char inbetween the level a discount is not a problem.

This is not a scam, I encourage you to do everything you can and go out of your way to prove me wrong because It's not.
I do all my power leveling myself. No bots no hacks. I don't need any items or money on the account to level you. I can meet the deadline or under. try me!

Please visit our cabal power leveling section. or contact shiryo1 on the forum here or at our forum to get power leveled.
I don't trust you, that website has been associated with scams too many times.
Old 04/27/2008, 04:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by high6 View Post
I don't trust you, that website has been associated with scams too many times.

Thats fine. I'm slowly building a reputation. Already 1 happy customer and more will come. no worries.
Old 04/27/2008, 04:23   #5

? -.- no i trust them who said scam? Yes DzPlanet was associated with the new DzPlanet Conquer online. I cannot believe in away way how a private conquer site scan scam you. Also as the author said you can try with a level 1 noob account so i can't see how you can get scammed.
Old 04/27/2008, 04:32   #6

I have contributed some to this forum. A good outstanding member. you have no reason not to trust me. Thanks sky ;P
Old 04/27/2008, 09:18   #7

Received Thanks: 1,992
this kind of adversting is not allowed im really sure
+topic reported
and less work forstigmata
+closed ^^
Old 04/27/2008, 10:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiryo1 View Post
How this works.

rofl... lvl 50 to 140 ... in 24 hours and no hacks.. told your mum thats never true hacker not even more and you righ this site has many scam reports better dont buy it, and dont trust anyone and best is never give your account details away
Old 04/27/2008, 12:29   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Rofl... If I could lvl up that fast. (more ironic)

And that kind of advertising isnīt allowed and I want to keep this section more safe. Itīs impossible to lvl up from lvl 50 to lvl 140 in 24 hours without hacking.
Thatīs why:
*Link removed*
*closed*
Closed Thread