Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard problem

Discussion on Gameguard problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gameguard problem

So as many have noticed theres a gameguard problem with Cabal.It says that the hacking protection system has dedected u r sumthing and wont let u play.Ive tryed reinstalling gg and it wont even re download the game guard.So i is there a way to fix this? P.S i dont hack
Old 04/20/2008, 14:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,992
hmm.. so a programm ( not something for hack)
you haverunning ( maybe in background) is seen by the gameguard as a hacking programm

you must close it

a friend of me had the same programm at 2moons
the programm where was kaspersky internet secuirty
tthat i finnaly figured out
jut close the pogramm in the task manager
Old 04/20/2008, 14:30   #3

elite*gold: 20
firefox makes problems by me. if u use firefox close it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameGuard problem
10/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hello , I would like to ask where is the problem and what is solution. When I loading game (l2 ru off serv , press start button and wait) so I'am waiting till gameguard picture show up , and nothing , when I end gameguard process per End task , l2 screen showed-up at moment , or if I end l2.bin ,gameguard showing up.. Sometimes when I turned on or restarted pc , everything be fine , I can play l2 , but when trying to open second l2 (boxing) or exit game and trying to start game again ,same...
Have problem with GameGuard (plz help :( )
07/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
i open a server and all work great i got in the server but when i come to open account its saying me some problem with GameGuard here is link to image: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5469/ddssssss.pn g i try to put my ip in hosts and its not working plz help me :(
Gameguard & l2w problem.
02/14/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
After around 1min GG kicks me from server. Im using L2w 2.05 (cracked from maxcheaters forum) on custom (not L2j) gracia part 2 server. Help plax! :) Some more info, My server (GravelanD - darmowy serwer Lineage 2, polski serwer L2, free mmorpg, prywatny serwer) have own system folder. Engine.dll & core.dll to kill gameguard dont work work with it, i have debug when launching l2.exe
GameGuard make a Problem/Gameguard macht probleme
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Bin nicht der einzigste, der das problem hat, aber wenn ich Flyff starte kommt folgendes: Game guard update was not done. Scan the virus or make some changes in your pc magament programm. Weiß zufällig wer, was ich da machen kann ? Kann man den irgendwie überspringen oder so ? Am besten was legales ;) Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort. ------
Gameguard problem
04/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
How to fix my gameguard problem .. when i run with bot official and i want play in a java server in same time i get gameguard.