Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Curiosity: Undead Mode

Discussion on Curiosity: Undead Mode within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Curiosity: Undead Mode

Just curious if anyone has any ideas on how to get this working. Been ******** around with Sora/UCEs and searching for about every value known to man. Created a new level 1, just to let it die over and over again, thinking that might be able to find the death value, and freeze it while alive, etc, but no luck.

Apparently there is a way to get Undead mode to work, because I see very nice professional looking bots using it (basically, you try to kill the bot, and it's life instantly goes gray--0-- but doesn't die, then it immune to everything you do). So, just curious if anyone has any ideas what is happening with those bots, or a good direction to go for this one.

I know by accident, I found an address (locked it at 0), and started to attack. Didn't give me undead mode, but it made my autoattack super blazing fast, but the only problem was it missed every hit, so it was pretty useless. Just looked neat to see my level 1 blader attacking at such blazing speeds.

Anywho, any ideas or theories would be appreciated.
Old 04/10/2008, 07:41   #2

well isit speedhack? ddo u dc?
Old 04/10/2008, 09:15   #3

The speedhack didn't DC me...just that I missed every hit, so it was kind of useless. Again, made me attack like lighting, but was non-stop miss, so there was no use for it. :-/

Have this feeling like in the past few days Undead mode was hotfixed or something, because all those "unkillable" bots I was seeing, are no more. If anyone spots one, let me know, so I can continue looking on how to get it to work. until I see another one, I am holding off on the search.
Old 04/10/2008, 12:37   #4

theres a unkillable bot rite infront of me
Old 04/10/2008, 12:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboijayr View Post
theres a unkillable bot rite infront of me
game error?
Old 04/10/2008, 16:09   #6

can i ask wat UCE u all using? for now xtap 2402...plz
Old 04/10/2008, 17:15   #7

no cuz i came across 5+ other botter who couldnt b killed...