Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SoRa_EnGine 2.3 Question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SoRa_EnGine 2.3 Question

hey. I've been using CE for a few months now, messing around w/ cabal. So I wanted to try out SoraEngine 2.3, since I've seen a few topics where sora is used. So i googled,downloaded, scanned for viruses. Nothing came up really, even though most, if not all UCE's have a few harmless viruses which they need in order to work. ok anyway, to the question. When I launch soraengine or start a scan, it crashes my pc w/ a blue screen, anyone know why? or how to fix it?

P.S I've heard the file Sora23.sys is the virus file, and deleting it fixes the crash/blue screen.True? thnx in advance

~Testing

P.S.S oh yea, Im running on vista btw

Old 04/06/2008, 02:32   #2

Not true, check your setting and search for smth like "use kernel debugger when possible" untick it and try again.

PS: sora is not vista compitable afaik.
EDIT: sry name was "Stealth mode(Kernel mode)"

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2008, 03:07   #3

didn't work unfortunately, unticked the "use kernel debugged" option, tried it a few times but did not work. Also tried re-naming the .sys and .dll files to something different (read it under the option menu) and didn't work either.It may just be the vista incompatability. thnx for trying to help
Old 04/06/2008, 03:18   #4

not a prob. Atm there only seems to be the new CE which is compatibl with vista..>.< vista sux tbh xD

Old 04/06/2008, 04:27   #5

lol yea gatta admit vista gives me alot of issues, atleast more then i had w/ my XP. Compatibility seems to be the primary issue i encounter w/ vista. most things aren't compatible w/ vista like they are w/ XP. but wth, atleast it looks cool lol
Old 04/06/2008, 11:32   #6

xD get Aston for xp and it will look cool aswell xD
Old 04/06/2008, 11:42   #7

sora engine = doesn't work with vista ...vista suck...xp rock -)...btw the cheat engine 5.3 will work with vista

« AutoIt with Cabal EU | low dcing rate Camp's bot + CheatEngine »