Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help if u want. dunno if possible probly is

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help if u want. dunno if possible probly is

I amm trying to find if there is address for dance. so i can freeze it so i gain so all the time.. so while i amm hunting i can gain sp constantly even in aura or bm bm2. if anyone things this can be done share your opinion if not doesn't matter to me really. if you wanna give me a tip or 2 on how to find this address that be great if not it really doesn't matter. be greatly appreciated thanks have nice day?żż?

Old 04/01/2008, 09:05   #2

try search for unknown when you're standing.
then search for different from before when you're dancing.
repeating these steps you might get a few addresses left. then just try one by one.

by the way how to make MP regen hack?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2008, 09:22   #3

mm mp reg hack would most likely be server side but i dunno could try searching for values when u are fighting and using skills then when your not fighting when mp is reg try searching for increase value. if anyone would have further knowledge as to if this is server side or client side post.
Old 04/01/2008, 09:33   #4

If anyone knows how much sp regens for dancing that would probably help .. big time..

Old 04/01/2008, 15:44   #5

the first reply was the exact way to find it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2008, 21:23   #6

So basically search for unknown value while standing search for change value while dancing then repeat. if this dosnt work ill just change up the values ill try searching in 4 byte first then float most likely will be float..

If anyone gets it congrats xD ive been trying for a few hours now still have yet to get it xD dunno if i am searching right area or not but grats if u get it. thanks for the help btw.. i might come across it
Old 04/02/2008, 03:49   #7

just a couple of hypothetical questions:

wouldn't it be more lucrative to search for decreased value, as the regen rate decreases for every SP bar you fill up from dancing? or would increased value target the SP bar itself?\

i'm having some fun tinkering with these, i'll post again if anything fruitful comes of it.

and to above poster, i don't imagine mp/hp regen rates are client-sided, seeing as there are IG items that modify this. however, i remember someone once stated that all of cabal's "server sided" aspects are really just highly encrypted client-side things. so, if you're savy enough, go for it? i mean, someone was able to get all of NA cabal shut down for a few hours becuase they figured out how to tinker with storage spaces (all NA cabal players know of what i speak).
Old 04/02/2008, 14:09   #8

Sp is serverside. Point, end, basta.
Old 04/02/2008, 16:50   #9

my keyboard looks like that, but all of the keys say "i like pie"

« New Bypass? | opening 2 cabalsea client . »