Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

UCE question/request.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UCE question/request.

Hello all,

recently, i've been trying to experiment with my UCE, trying to find an address that would be attached to the SP bar. I'm trying, in essence, to be able to freeze the SP bar so one could infinately use battlemodes/aura, but haven't had any luck. Is SP bar something server-sided?

Has anyone else had any luck with this? Or could anyone else send me a few pointers in terms of what to search? If you can, thanks!

Old 04/01/2008, 03:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadburn View Post
Hello all,

recently, i've been trying to experiment with my UCE, trying to find an address that would be attached to the SP bar. I'm trying, in essence, to be able to freeze the SP bar so one could infinately use battlemodes/aura, but haven't had any luck. Is SP bar something server-sided?

Has anyone else had any luck with this? Or could anyone else send me a few pointers in terms of what to search? If you can, thanks!
sp is server side.

Old 04/01/2008, 03:39   #3

oi, major letdown.

thanks high6
Old 04/01/2008, 05:42   #4

sp regen isnt
good luck

you can regen enough to stay in bm2 forever

« [Request]A new guide | Question »

Similar Threads
[REQUEST]5165 Client Request Help/ Question
12/18/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
hey yall its me TheLeGend Im Back in CO for a while but i gots a question ok so i have a 5165 Client im editing for a server but the only problem is that stupid-ass popup page that comes up the Conquer Online - Official Site - co.91.com one well i was just wondering how can i edit that site orrr how can i make it not popup anymore??? Thanks so Much, TheLeGend209
[question/request]
10/26/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 38 Replies
For some reason my reg pages don't work for people so is it possible to set up on CoEmu that people at login can type like, NEWmyloginname and set a password then login?
=--= Question+request =--=
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Q:Ok so everytime i hack then turn off hacks,2moons crashes any ideas how to fix that? or can it even be fixed?:confused: R:can anyone give me the Map hack array of bytes? thanks:p
[REQUEST/QUESTION]
05/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello All i have a little problem :) i need a launcher for my client, that uses auto patch. and i like to have a nice icon on it to... and, that is not traced like a trojan!!
[REQUEST] & [QUESTION]
03/31/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
Hello, everyone I need a patch that change the media that the ip to my ip media.pk2 where can I get it? _____________________________________________ IF THIS QUOTE ISNT CORRECTLY IN ENGLISH I SAY SORRY BECAUSE I MADE IT IN GOOGLE TRADUTOR