Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] Cabal Brazil X-Trap Bypass

Discussion on [request] Cabal Brazil X-Trap Bypass within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] Cabal Brazil X-Trap Bypass

I would like some help with my cabal, the cabal BRAZIL...

There they use X-TRAP, i think that if someone could help me to USE THE SAME BYPASS that is used in any other server that uses X-TRAP in my CABAL i would work...

Like, i tryed to use the NA X-TRAP bypass in Cabal Brazil, but it requires some files that doens´t exist there, cause my client is diffent, if someone could help me to learn how to change it i would be thankful.

Thank You
Old 03/31/2008, 04:55   #2

thats a new one ^^
Old 03/31/2008, 19:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Please read the rules for Cabal and the description before you open a new thread. Some are marked with No Questions.
*Warning added*
*moved*
Old 04/09/2008, 02:30   #4

No one can help me at least to change the adresses of the Twin R for my cabal ? my cabal uses the same anti-cheat system than the other cabals...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Cabal Helix X-Trap Bypass
07/19/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 6 Replies
C'mon guys share what u have, i know some of u have bypass for this server hehehee,,,:mofo::mofo::mofo:
Cabal- NA X-trap Bypass?
07/16/2010 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Seems like Cabal-NA is impossible to hack if your not paying for a Bot Acc. lol. I've had fun using CE in Private Servers, but i can never find a Working and Updated Bypass for Cabal-NA X-trap. Anyone have a Link or know when theres gonna be a Good Bypass? I'd love it if there was. xD
[Request] Working Cabal NA X-trap Bypass (03/06/2008)
03/09/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
I have been interested in hacking this game for some time now... I have a slew of working skillbots, auto-potters, and I'm even working on an auto 'breaker' auto collect / break gear into mats for long duration afk farming. I got them to run fine but only using a remote desktop administration program... for the sake of distributing my autobots (no hacks involved since I don't have a UCE or time to scan for working values every patch), I am requesting a 'working method' of bypassing X-trap. ...
[Request] Cabal SEA X-trap Bypass (03/04/2008)
03/07/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello, As azxsdcvf's post on the sticky on 03/03, shortly after that, there is a small update on 03/04. We get dc in less then 8 mins when we used the client provide by azxsdcvf's. Can anyone please assist to make a new one? Thanks in advance.