Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal NA db hacked

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal NA db hacked

Lol finally its done here ya go ss.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #2

Incorrect, Thats a GM, hes on my friends list. And i was talking with him while he changed his name form gm to that.

Old   #3

unless you did that, than i have to disagree with you.

there are several more likely possible scenarios. the one i think is most likely is that it is a GM account.

I have seen it happen on a handful of other games with rankings on their website. GM accounts are typically excluded from rank lists, but sometimes when modifying or creating them, or when fiddling with the databases, or with various things, stuff like this shows up.

EDIT: oh dam, you squeezed your post in while i was still typing. *shakes fist*
Old   #4

hehe yeah, Only reason Gms don't show up on ranking is cause of the [GM] in their name. that isnt recognized by the system so it discludes them. Moment they make there name normal it does this.

Old   #5

umm well since there are 4 other accounts made and rick astleys on mercury level 170 to your both wrong im sorry.

And btw its now {GM} that makes them invisible on ranking. The engine has 3 types of accounts. 1 normal 2 premium and 3 admin. This is set in the database so petty shhh. And kyo_69 prove hes your freind since its one of our many accounts.
Old   #6

first off, dunno what your talking about, but in NA cabal, its [GM] just how it is. And on Venus this is how it is.

*took img out for certain reasons*
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate11 View Post
umm well since there are 4 other accounts made and rick astleys on mercury level 170 to your both wrong im sorry.

And btw its now {GM} that makes them invisible on ranking. The engine has 3 types of accounts. 1 normal 2 premium and 3 admin. This is set in the database so petty shhh. And kyo_69 prove hes your freind since its one of our many accounts.
um, just cause theres one on mercury server too doesnt mean its not a GM.
unless you work for ogplanet, are one of the gms or admins, or you youself actually hacked the db, then stfu.

before you go telling people they are wrong and to prove things they say, why dont you show some proof yourself? all youve provided is a pic, and like i said, there are several more likely reasons for the 170 accounts than the db being hacked.

EDIT: oh yeah, if it was a hack, then it would be gone by now. and its not . . . .