Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good news for all the combo hackers

Discussion on Good news for all the combo hackers within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good news for all the combo hackers

2 screenshots posted of anonymous party doing 90 and 93 combo. Anonymous party has not yet been banned or contacted by ogplanet or affiliated individuals, and the thread is now growing increasingly more unlikely to be reviewed by GMs.

While 90 and 93 are not the most titanic of numbers, it's good to know that prosecution is at the very minimum, highly delayed.

I will update this thread if with any further developments.

May those concerned rest easy xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2008, 00:14   #2

i've broadcasted 4 digit combos to see if i would get banned - still not banned over a week later.
Old 03/18/2008, 04:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
i've broadcasted 4 digit combos to see if i would get banned - still not banned over a week later.
4 digits combos
Old 03/18/2008, 05:34   #4

4 digits combo
Old 03/18/2008, 08:28   #5

just a note; at 100,000 if you hit another combo the client crashes (100,001 = crash) XD

also training dummies have bad loot... 400alz / med core from 2 kills haha
Old 03/18/2008, 12:27   #6

elite*gold: 20
i don think 4 digits combos are possible
Old 03/18/2008, 13:16   #7

And what you 'think' is relevant in what world?

I can post a screenshot next time I'm on my dummy account but you have to give me potion money, deal?

Besides it makes good advertisement for my bot lol
Old 03/18/2008, 14:42   #8

Quote:
also training dummies have bad loot... 400alz / med core from 2 kills haha
LOL u rock
4 digit combo possible.....but its unusless..( if to do with script...) u need just lot of mp potions XD