Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NID HELP BADLY CABAL PH

Discussion on NID HELP BADLY CABAL PH within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NID HELP BADLY CABAL PH

i tried the accessories dupe hack w/ my main char and able to equip the blade in the ring slot but i got dc. and everytime i try to connect my char it disconnect from the server i can't use my char now.. how can i connect my char w/o getting dc to be able to remove the blade in the ring slot. .

sori for my bad english
Old 05/28/2011, 11:07   #2

If you know how to disable the DC flag using a certain program. your character can be unlocked again. Duping by just using a bypass is not enough on PH. enough said.
Old 05/31/2011, 20:27   #3

i already give up in disabling the dc flag, too complicated. isn't there any other way ?
Old 06/05/2011, 07:13   #4

please share cabal(PH) damage hack,becouse i'mtired of normal farming^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
please i need it so badly
05/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i need VS for patch 5023 and the aimpot also coz its not working any more any one would help me please
Need ur help badly!!
01/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Well, i have googled 2 hours and couldnt find any program which can open the 2moons PAK file (located in \Acclaim\2Moons\Data). If you find any program (please TEST it, i had 30 programs, but none worked) share with me. wMaxLevel ,160 wMinLevelToLoseExp ,0 byStatPointPerLevel ,20 wDropMaxDistance ,150 fItemRatio ,0.5 fSTRDamageRatio ,1.0 fDEXDamageRatio ,0.4
i badly need sv
03/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
i got my 111 tro hacked and delted and i wanna start anew and i really dont wanna lvl myself bak up and i was wondering if anyone could give me SV a working one coz when i run agentking.exe all it says is logging... over and over and i put the ip into the host thing and tried that date thing but i cant get it working if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated
I need help badly
02/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hi there .. Today, I just got rly ripped off. scammed for Super 2 sock tro arm, ELi 1 sock necky, super +2 -5 ring .. it started with a old friend who stopped once, and would start play at my server again. he would create a new guild, but he would need help in gw. he had an old trojan, rb high lvl trojan, that I could help him with. He would give me that char. He gave me info and stuff, I went page and modified data and changed pw. Then I logged on it. true, I was on that char. He gave...
NEED HELP!!!!!!!! BADLY
12/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
CAN ANY1 TELL ME HOW TO GET CO TO WORK...MY SHIT HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A DAY NOW....FUCKING UNDER MAINTAINACE ERROR.....I SYSTEM RESTORED AND DOWNLOADED CO OVER & OVER N I GET THE SAME FUCKING ERROR.PLS SUM1 TELL ME HOW THE FUCK I CAN GET BACK ON