Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My latest UI mod.

Discussion on My latest UI mod. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My latest UI mod.

1. If you don't know who i am, go away now.
2. No stupid comments.
3. NO STUPID COMMENTS (Youtube comments are worse...)

Example of dumb youtube comment:

sqbi87 (2 weeks ago)
lolz changing ur interface skin is legal

That was on the video which was spammed on the official cabal forums to make GM kru find and which got INTERFACE SKIN CHANGING LEGAL.

This guy just said basically that my video was BS and that im wrong when its the video that MADE it wrong if you view it in present tense when it is past tense rules.

Anyway for the skin

Check it out.. i haven't done much but this is my interface.. It isn't even finished yet and ive only done the main menus you see right here.. Nothing like inventory done yet.

Pictures:

Sorry only 2 pics.. Low quality as well, looks way better in game though, im most proud of myself. Theres more than shown here though because i cant be bothered to login and take more pics..

Oh yeah.. I wont put up a download link..

I don't think ill ever release my skins again to public, due to the fact no one respects what i did anymore. Theres no point skinning if you arnt respected after making mainly all the skins available, inspiring everyone else to skin, making it legal to skin and then after **** loads of things done people that haven't done anything apart from forum troll don't respect you.

Then a GM bans you from the official forum again for no reason, permanent for the third time.

So yeah i am not posting them.
I am disrespected.
I am unsupported.
I am forgotten.
Old 03/01/2008, 07:01   #2

nice XD
i like the blue scheme

dont know how to modify monster skins do you?
Old 03/01/2008, 07:05   #3

You cant.

Nothing above swapping anyway.

I have a programmer working on decoding the files that they made..

i searched up all the file extensions that are in cabal.. and .efx .ebs .fxo all this weird **** is like FAX FILES? i try opening it with fax files and it doesnt open.. I open with note pad its like some encrypted **** like huge with like you know like .nfos with illegal dls where they got like ascii art.. well it looks like that.

I wanted to edit the look of the damage numbers and i got put to a Source on D: drive in the last file for a 0.dds which isnt on my system and nothing in the d drive..

You cant modify any skins, not without the tools that made the skins originally or with someone that made them to extract.

Swapping monster files or weapons or armors isn't SKINNING.

I have been modeling texturing skinning modding since i was 12.. I think i would know.

Thats part of the reason i knew how to mod Cabal before anyone else.

edit: Oh yeah, reason its blue. Is for a mithril associated theme, i like blue... I like mithril, even though i don't have any because im poor as ***. I got 600k between 3 chars.. 105 69 and 41.. 600K LOL. I spent 12 mil on 3-4 skills when ep2 was released.

Old 03/01/2008, 07:11   #4

XD i got nothing i was banned dont feel bad!
Old 03/01/2008, 07:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
XD i got nothing i was banned dont feel bad!
Who, me or you?

I don't feel bad. I just don't feel like putting something out for download that people are just going to steal credit for possibly and not respect me at all for it.
Old 03/01/2008, 07:16   #6

can you change a monster for an object? like a magic arrow that walks around? XD
Old 03/01/2008, 07:22   #7

Quote:
can you change a monster for an object? like a magic arrow that walks around? XD
No as far as i know.. a monster package would be a animation, a tag a model a texture.

Skills.. are consisted of a animation for the player model.. But these animations are seperate files.. and the effect is well just a effect.

it wouldnt work right the effects wouldnt have certain files that a monster compression would.

What theyre doing is swapping weapon packages with weapon packages..

If you like swap a weapon package with a armor package.. well your going to see **** everywhere..

Or "Artifacting".
Old 03/01/2008, 07:31   #8

just trying to find a way to make a colorbot more applicable... i have a decent idea though for my next one.
Old 03/01/2008, 07:32   #9

Quote:
just trying to find a way to make a colorbot more applicable... i have a decent idea though for my next one.

Thats a reason cabal staff will never allow you to modify monster skins or anything like that.. It would make it easier for pixel targeter hacks to target mobs.. like if people colored them entirely red and had a bot to target red..

Anyway.. just comment on the ui and thoughts, no model swapping bs here.
Old 03/01/2008, 11:26   #10

elite*gold: 20
Your IG name in a hacker forum...
Old 03/01/2008, 13:37   #11

elite*gold: 20
will this work for all cabal?
Old 03/01/2008, 14:17   #12

yes, it will work, and i am more poor than u all. mwahha
Old 03/01/2008, 17:37   #13

Live spawn i doubt your poor.. i have 3 chars and i have 600k lol.. i find 1 core per 4 days...

and im on premium which brings me to question..

Why does my cousin find like 10-20 cores a day.. and i find like 1 core per 4 days? He isnt on premium.. seems a bit gimped.
Old 03/01/2008, 17:43   #14

thanks. Your skin looks awsome. Great job!
Old 03/01/2008, 18:06   #15

idk why people are complimenting me.. Im not ever planning on releasing this lol.

I looked at the skins people like just now..

Like blue mithril skin..

THAT IS SO BASIC LOL. Thats what i was doing when i first started.. well actually i was doing a neon set but it was more or less recolor.. His isnt even higher htan my first..

old school is just 1 color effect with lighting effects on each bar. Or gradients..

Theres no one better than me at skinning, because people do not understand the GUI placement and engine like i do.
Closed Thread