Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is what i Offer(hacking Knowledge)

Discussion on This is what i Offer(hacking Knowledge) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/08/2008, 06:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
If u can stop the time dungeons it will be great...it will be a very useful hack...in the future(lvl 85+) there will be dungeons with high exp and high drop(like Ruina Station-30 min-|-SoD-Time -45 min- great drop,but with that time is very uncool )
If u hack the combo bar...well that is realy great...that combo bar is very useful in skilling...when u make combo you make skill faster...When u will have a high lvl u will see : to make higher skill is more important than leveling...well...what can i say?...Good luck (sry for my bad english)
Old 02/08/2008, 07:03   #17

yeah this guy is legit. Him and coca (right?) made bypass gameguard rev 1059 or somethin for 2moons. I remember using it.

Anyway I dont have much info to contribute. lol
Old 02/08/2008, 07:43   #18

You can't invite a member to the party once your in the dungeon.
If someone disconnects, when they reconnect, they won't be in the party/dungeon anymore.

There is a shout delay of 10 seconds which is client sided.

Making the combo bar stay the same as when it first starts is do-able. (It was in i3t3er's hack)

Skill delay is editable, by edited .efx files. (Souki was selling edited .efx skills ^_~)

Skill attack range is editable. Also a good thing so attempt would be "pick-up" range. So you could like press space bar and pick up all dropped items in the map.

Stopping the dungeon counter would be incredably good for higher levels. Could just go in level 105 dungeon (b2f) and level up for hours. It would also make it solo-able instead of needing large parties.

Run speed it client side and easy to edit.

While in town, your hp and sp auto regens. It is possible to make them auto regen all the time.

Also while afk or offline there is a marker which will appear above your exp bar and slowly move up. You will get double exp until you reach this marker. It would be good if you could making think your afk all the time.

There is a limit to how far you can zoom out. This is editable.

In a war map you can't see the enemies name. It may be possible to make it viewable. I'm pretty sure thats client side, as when you enter a portal their names become viewable for half a second.

That's all I got O.o...
Old 02/08/2008, 08:07   #19

Some party dungeons, when the leader d/c's (in case of a 2 man party) or the party gets disbanded, *everyone* gets kicked out.

In other words: If you're not in a party but you are in a party dungeon, bye bye dungeon.

Also there's a specific range at which you can invite people to your party, I believe they have to be in view.
Old 02/08/2008, 08:45   #20

lol i know u gabxx from way back in 2moons, u and xxcocakolaxx were awesome =D
Old 02/12/2008, 06:19   #21

whats the status?
Old 02/12/2008, 07:27   #22

Yeah a trainer mouse clicker is needed able to find and target mobs and use 1-5 skills and hp pots.
Old 02/12/2008, 13:58   #23

if cabal is like 2moons, you may be able to edit monster info like aggro/run speed/atk speed/etc. Maybe teleportation hack too? Not sure, but i'm definitely interested to see how this progresses since I know of Gab's great work with 2moons. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.
Old 02/14/2008, 06:36   #24

Is thier hacks for alot of cabal online gold ?
Old 02/23/2008, 20:57   #25

Hi, I am also new at this. So far I have the Bypass and Cheat Engine3.4. However I have no idea how to use it to edit speed or Cool downs, can someone pm me how I can do that. Or direct me to a link for it on the forums? I cant find it using the search engine, I guess my keywords for the search isnt good for finding that kinda things. Thxs if anyone can help me.
Old 02/23/2008, 21:02   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwntd View Post
Hi, I am also new at this. So far I have the Bypass and Cheat Engine3.4. However I have no idea how to use it to edit speed or Cool downs, can someone pm me how I can do that. Or direct me to a link for it on the forums? I cant find it using the search engine, I guess my keywords for the search isnt good for finding that kinda things. Thxs if anyone can help me.
Google search Cheat Engine tutorials and learn from the ground up. Nobody here is just going to PM with all the answers.
Old 02/23/2008, 21:32   #27

elite*gold: 20
Cheat Engine 3.4? I would download the newest one 5.4. ;p And there is always a tut include. (Start - All Programs - Cheat Engine 5.4 - Cheat Engine tut.)
Old 02/24/2008, 00:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by St!gmata View Post
Cheat Engine 3.4? I would download the newest one 5.4. ;p And there is always a tut include. (Start - All Programs - Cheat Engine 5.4 - Cheat Engine tut.)
oops yah i meant 5.4. See I'm so new at this I can't even get the name straight heh, Alright I'll go read up what i can from the tuts.
Old 02/24/2008, 14:33   #29

well so far ive found combo address with the value 01 = exellent all the time no matter where the space bar is pressed.. I've found the cool down on hp pots being able to use 2 hp pots at 1 time.. and walking speed... and a small fix to speed hacking... im able to move 3.0 to 10 sleep time with no d/c... My question to gabxx is soon as they update xtrap you will no longer be able to ASM hack the xtrap from being turned off.. In lower versions this is possible but once 2290+ come into affect send/recv becomes a part of it and has to work properly for no d/c example (gg) (CRC)...
Old 02/24/2008, 19:09   #30

i've found a few things
current runspeed
X/Y coords
combo timer (hit combo anywhere, not just in the box)
combo always excellent
i've tried a little packet editing to get some wonderful disconnects

i havent managed to find spell cooldown or aoe range which is what im currently looking for. equally looking for anything related to SP. so far gaining sp doesnt send a packet to the server so im assuming how much you gain is client controlled, as well as i know cooldowns are and i want to say damage is worth looking into (dealt and received)

if anyone wants to team up on this lemme know via pm and i'll give you my msger contact and see if we cant find more stuff.

i have tons of experience with this sort of stuff XD and have been hacking cabal since OB release, now im not the only one.
Thanks
2 Users