Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help to acces CABAL in USA... READ FIRST!

Discussion on Need help to acces CABAL in USA... READ FIRST! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help to acces CABAL in USA... READ FIRST!

I live in Puerto Rico and i managed to play on the CABAL CBT... but after the OBT started PR got IP Banned... im trying to acces the US server (US SERVER tnx not EU)... im already running YourFreedom and Proxifier (my proxifier is retail not free trial)... Ive done evrything... if I run it like tyhis i get to the login area and receive the messaage U NEED TO RESTART THE GAME FOR TO RECEIVE THE UPDATES... and it closes... if i login normally i just get the message FAILED TO LOG IN TO SERVER...

Anyone help? and btw i dont wanna try EU server till its my only choice... tnx

PS: DONT POST USELESS COMMENTS tnx
Old 02/05/2008, 07:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
I had that problem aswell. Uninstall and reinstall the game and it will work for sure.

Make sure that you never use that "Check Files" button on the updater, cause that's what seems to make cabal give you that error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
Cabal Please read
03/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
I am new to Cabal, i have a question to anyone who can help me. If i or a freind buy a cabal account and change the info/ email and secret question, i mean all the info pass too. Can the registered user ever take it back ? i know or heard that in 2moons that can happen, i am asking to see if that can happen in cabal aswell? please respond asap all advise will be given thanks big time;)
CABAL PLEASE READ
03/13/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
I am new to Cabal, i have a question to anyone who can help me. If i or a freind buy a cabal account and change the info/ email and secret question, i mean all the info pass too. Can the registered user ever take it back ? i know or heard that in 2moons that can happen, i am asking to see if that can happen in cabal aswell? please respond asap all advise will be given thanks big time
READ THIS FOR CABAL RIDERS USERS
06/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
cabalrider 1.0.8 is detected by xtrap when im using it. can someone tell me what to do....
Cabal Bot(EU) PLEASE READ THAT
04/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
PLEASE I REALLY WANT A CABAL BOT FOR VERSION EUROPE ...I AM BLADER...