Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online Channel Issue and Whisper Function

Discussion on Cabal Online Channel Issue and Whisper Function within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Online Channel Issue and Whisper Function

hey ho ppl~

I've got a strange problem and I thought, maybe I should give it a shot here to ask for that.. well

I've played Cabal long time ago. Now I started again to play it but..
i've got a strange bug..

I only can log in into Channel 21.. don't depend on the server I choose.
and the strange thing about is..

on Mercury Im only able to log into channel 21. And I'm able to Whisper

on Mars I'm only able to log into channel 21 aswell.. but I Can't whisper to other players :O..
even if I make a new char (my old char's are on mars aswell) Im not able to whisper or add buddys.
And if someone is whispering to me it says "the Charakter is offline or non existent"

I didn't tested it with Jupiter so far. but...:

I reinstalled the game..,
I checked the Option box,
I did a file check,
I forwarded the ports that are mentioned in the forum here aswell..
I downloaded the client from another source..
I let it updating several times.

And I even tested accounts from some friends... and nothing happens on Mars'.. I cant whisper

I tried hard to find the problem. but I don't know what to do anymore :O

I hope that maybe you got an idea for that so please let me know if you could find out something more about that =O

~ Danté ~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Bot script issue
07/23/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
When i open up Cabal and start my bot all it does is zoom all the way out then it stops and does nothing else, i have tried many different scripts and they all do nothing. How can i fix this and get my scripts to run properly?
Cabal PH graphics issue
04/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm new here. I already searched the forums for a problem similar to mine but haven't found anything. Anyway, here's my problem: I downloaded Cabal and installed it to my laptop. I didn't experience any problems during download and installation, but when I started playing, I noticed that my HP and MP meters, map, enemy HP meter, and the background of my inventory, skills, quest, guild / buddy and character boxes oftentimes disappear. I also can't see the Combo UI when I activate...
Cabal rider EU issue
05/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I dont know if this happened to anyone else but i found an issue when entering the game with cabal rider GG sees a hack infection wich i tracked down to be Sxe injected For those that dont know sxe is anticheat used by many counter strike servers... conclusion...: If ur cabal sees a hack and u play cstrike with sxe injected close the sxe and try again...that what works for me... i hope ive been of service:)
Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab. There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer. All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer. Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another...
Whisper Alert!!!Alerts you when you get a whisper.
06/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
Hey Hey, This was requested on forum somewhere..lol My 3rd and I think useful contribution. It will alert you if you have a whisper when marketing. Settings: Desktop 1024,768 CO 1024,768 Whisper color=Dark Blue (Set in your chat options) *make sure no chats other than Whisper are using Dark Blue.