Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING FULL bypassed Mshield [LATEST 4.2.6.3]

Discussion on SELLING FULL bypassed Mshield [LATEST 4.2.6.3] within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING FULL bypassed Mshield [LATEST 4.2.6.3]

FULL BYPASS WITH TRAINER + UNBAN

WORKING ON ALL PRIVATE SERVER !

PM FOR THE PRICE AND FREE TRIAL

discord:kong#5090
Old 12/04/2021, 22:00   #2

does it work on na cabal?
Old 12/05/2021, 10:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascalon233 View Post
does it work on na cabal?
no it only works on mshield private server
Old 12/06/2021, 12:25   #4

discord?
Old 12/08/2021, 01:07   #5

Full ? meaning it wont let mshield load ? i see it loading though, care to explain please? Thanks
Old 12/09/2021, 13:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmightycola View Post
discord?
kong#5090

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo447 View Post
Full ? meaning it wont let mshield load ? i see it loading though, care to explain please? Thanks
mshield will load but wont detect any of the cheats we use
Old 12/15/2021, 22:17   #7

Entra em contato comigo
Old 12/16/2021, 10:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by guilhermehend View Post
Entra em contato comigo
how to contact you ? contact me in discord : kong#5090
Old 03/02/2022, 09:16   #9

THIS IS NOT A FULL BYPASSED .. ITS DETECTED ON MSHIELD LOGS .. EVEN IF NO DETECTION IN THE SCREEN ..ITS ONLY A SEMI FULL BYPASS ..
Old 03/02/2022, 13:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusottv View Post
THIS IS NOT A FULL BYPASSED .. ITS DETECTED ON MSHIELD LOGS .. EVEN IF NO DETECTION IN THE SCREEN ..ITS ONLY A SEMI FULL BYPASS ..
It still works though.

Pretty sure the only protection that MShield uses is checking if the executable memory has been patched (the .text section) and closing handles to the game.

If you patch the .text section when MShield is already running, it's designed to crash the game and generate logs but if you can patch it before MShield starts (there's a 2-3 second window between starting a client and MShield) you can effectively bypass that protection since MShield doesn't know the game's .text section is already patched (unless you go full ****** and try to restore the game's original code)

edit: i forgot they also have window detection but it can also be bypassed by using ImGui or any DX9 gui or going full or semi external.
Old 03/02/2022, 14:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsuraYuuto View Post
It still works though.

Pretty sure the only protection that MShield uses is checking if the executable memory has been patched (the .text section) and closing handles to the game.

If you patch the .text section when MShield is already running, it's designed to crash the game and generate logs but if you can patch it before MShield starts (there's a 2-3 second window between starting a client and MShield) you can effectively bypass that protection since MShield doesn't know the game's .text section is already patched (unless you go full ****** and try to restore the game's original code)

edit: i forgot they also have window detection but it can also be bypassed by using ImGui or any DX9 gui or going full or semi external.

Nope his bypass is only for
AOE/ZOOM/NO CD BM.

as long as mshield.msd is working
they can still detect some hacks like wallhack/Bm No Cd/ even without closing or crashing the game.

Need to bypass
the mshield.msd
mshield detector address
mshield logs address

i really know whats only his bypass work because its my source and address .. he just got a copy of it because of a **** friends trust..
all the source and address of his trainer all id mine .. its copy cut. source code..