Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Online Auto Grinder - VB-AC-V4L

Discussion on Cabal Online Auto Grinder - VB-AC-V4L within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Cabal Online Auto Grinder - VB-AC-V4L

Hello everyone!

Today i release a tool for Cabal Online game (work with all server with Gameguard, Xigncode, Mshield...). Not only Cabal Online, this tool can work with Atlantica Online, Silkroad Online, BlueStack, Nox, KOPlayer...ect

This tool can work with Minimized/Hidden Window game, and can open unlimited instances, example you work with 10 Cabal client, can open 10 instance of VB-AC too...

Here is video tutorial about VB-AC-V4L:

Here is link for download: (pass: vbac)

Program compiled by Visual Basic v6.0, clean and safe to run win Window Defender enable/real time protect. Better is Run as Administrator.

===========

Free user can use with full features, but VB-AC-v4L will auto close after 1hr, you need to open it again, simple. It's enough for grind in your dungeons, extract equips for materials. For auto grind 24/7 while minimize/hidden Cabal windows, and work with other job or just afk, buy a license with cheap price is better. Current prices is: 15$ for 6 months Vip, 25$ for 1 year vip.

Teamviewer support for Vip users ready.

My info:
Email:
Facebook:
Paypal:
Momo: 0792 573 656
Mobile: (+84) 909-123-185 or 0792-573-656

Thank you very much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2020, 19:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGHIEN_VT View Post
Hello everyone!

Today i release a tool for Cabal Online game (work with all server with Gameguard, Xigncode, Mshield...). Not only Cabal Online, this tool can work with Atlantica Online, Silkroad Online, BlueStack, Nox, KOPlayer...ect

This tool can work with Minimized/Hidden Window game, and can open unlimited instances, example you work with 10 Cabal client, can open 10 instance of VB-AC too...

Here is video tutorial about VB-AC-V4L:

Here is link for download: (pass: vbac)

Program compiled by Visual Basic v6.0, clean and safe to run win Window Defender enable/real time protect. Better is Run as Administrator.

===========

Free user can use with full features, but VB-AC-v4L will auto close after 1hr, you need to open it again, simple. It's enough for grind in your dungeons, extract equips for materials. For auto grind 24/7 while minimize/hidden Cabal windows, and work with other job or just afk, buy a license with cheap price is better. Current prices is: 15$ for 6 months Vip, 25$ for 1 year vip.

Teamviewer support for Vip users ready.

My info:
Email:
Facebook:
Paypal:
Momo: 0792 573 656
Mobile: (+84) 909-123-185 or 0792-573-656

Thank you very much.

Apparently, this tool Will help you get ban 😁😂🤣
Grinding 24/7 will lead you to hammer ban by GM's 😁😂🤣
There is no such 24 hours for Cabal 😛😛😛
Those people who will use this tool are too stupid cuz if GM will caught you that you are using MACRO will give you a fckin permanent ban.

Bro....
You're tool is just simplifying the use of Macro.
This tool Called Macro and not Grinding tool😁😂🤣
Why would they buy this if they can use free Macro Recorder 😂🤣😁😅
But in

Pay for it FOR PERMANENT BAN
But this tool will work for 0 GM server ������

Better to use cheat / hack than using this to get ban in just 1 day

Your work NGHIEN_VT?
Called Macro ������
Of course macro doesn't need a bypass and it will work in any other games cuz it is just recording you mouse (X,Y)location and Keyboard that you have set and it works with macro too.

Maybe you should try to create a trainer

Not this Trash
Old 04/13/2020, 20:24   #3

sir it can run in lake in dusk? killing all boses and then after the run it can extract all trash items?
Old 04/13/2020, 20:30   #4

@: ty, but this tool not only for Cabal, as i said, it's for almost all game online and android emulator, and work with Gameguard, Xigncode, MShield... while them are locking marcros and mouse click softwares. Cabal is old game, and not lock API functions like newer games, so you can still using your marco. You just looking all games with Cabal's eyes.

Don't forget that marco or other auto click need the client of game bring to front, and take many CPU/GPU usage, while this tool can work with minimized windows, inactive or invisible windows. Have a big difference about CPU/GPU usage between a "bring to front" windows, and "invisible" windows, it's not really "clientless", but almost do the same. Let try check by your self with Cabal window are bring to front and when it's hidden/minimized, just use Task Manager and GPUz to watch CPU/GPU utilization.

Don't strange if you know a grinder can work with 50 minimized/invisible Cabal clients with one PC when using this tool, while other reach limited with 5-6 client when force them bring to front.

And i will never create or release any hack, cheat, trainner... If you don't like my app, just skip it. Don't call a job of people is trash, even you're pro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulatingunat View Post
sir it can run in lake in dusk? killing all boses and then after the run it can extract all trash items?
I think you ask for a hack/trainner tool with Wall/Damage hack to kill all monsters/bosses on a spot, if so, this tool can't. Sorry, bro.

This tool just make for people playing game with multi-clients, they use one VB-AC to work with one window game for make money or auto grind, more clients with VB-AC running will make more gold. Player just manager all of windows while hack/cheate tool need to focus to only one client.
Old 04/16/2020, 10:41   #5

stopped working
Old 04/16/2020, 17:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alemrac View Post
stopped working
Please give an image about that error, i need to read error message and will give a hint for you to fix it. Thanks.

===========

Dear alemrac,

VB-AC not work because you have wrong in select Cabal window when select "Show all", your "D3D Window" you select is for "Title change". You need select "D3D Window" in bottom text box (with "Show all" text), and press button "Filter by class name >" to show only Cabal windows in the list. VB-AC need to get a Window to work with and don't forget Run as Administrator.

You can watch again my guide video:

Tags
vb-ac-v4l;cabal bot