Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Latest)SELLING >>> Mshield Bypass, xCodeguard Bypass, And PS Sistemas Bypass

Discussion on (Latest)SELLING >>> Mshield Bypass, xCodeguard Bypass, And PS Sistemas Bypass within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Latest)SELLING >>> Mshield Bypass, xCodeguard Bypass, And PS Sistemas Bypass

Bypass Availaible:
Mshield Bypass, xCodeguard Bypass, And PS Sistemas Bypass.
I can't promise that I can always update the mshield but I will do my best to give free updates for mshield, but for PS sistemas and xcodeguard.... those are Lifetime bypass method so no need to update sincethey are lifetime method.

Developing a new Bypass:
comming Up (Hackshield/Mshield for Ran Online) And (Official Servers such as EU, PH, NA, and BR).
I will Ignore all the people who are trying to put me down.

Proofs:

Mshield Latest proof

xCodeguard Latest Proof

PS Sistemas Bypass

Negative Commentators will be Ignored

for Those who are interested add and pm me in DISCORD
Register Here:
This is my ID: Magic#7393
Old 10/02/2019, 17:30   #2

dont buy from this guy he is a bogus.

refer from this thread:
Old 10/02/2019, 18:31   #3

Ignored
Old 10/02/2019, 18:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by clampzy View Post
dont buy from this guy he is a bogus.

refer from this thread:
You better stop spamming your posts cuz you are proving yourself to the people of EPVP that you yourself don't have any brain at all and you are such a childish person dude.
Thumbs Up for Comiks123 he did a good bypass and without him no one can bypass mshield and the other gameguard as well. For me Comiks123 is legit
Old 10/02/2019, 18:43   #5

Let him Cry.
Just ignore him
Old 10/02/2019, 18:53   #6

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojay123 View Post
You better stop spamming your posts cuz you are proving yourself to the people of EPVP that you yourself don't have any brain at all and you are such a childish person dude.
Thumbs Up for Comiks123 he did a good bypass and without him no one can bypass mshield and the other gameguard as well. For me Comiks123 is legit
Am i? btch plz how many times did u suck this guys **** to support him ? Go read the thread before sucking his d*ck dude. it doesn't hurt to read

C'mon now he gets his bypass updated coz many of his customers complained. he didnt gave any update after 2 months ? now he trashed his new acct which is "RED" coz he was already exposed. c'mon dude sell here im here 24/7 to trash your modus.

PS:
refer from this thread:

Don't be fooled by this guy look at his customers feedback and review. Be smart we already took the risk for you
Old 10/02/2019, 19:00   #7

Quote:
Am i? btch plz how many times did u suck this guys dick to support him ?

C'mon now he gets his bypass updated coz many of his customers complained. he didnt gave any update after 2 months ? now he trashed his new acct which is "RED" coz he was already exposed. c'mon dude sell here im here 24/7 to trash your modus.

PS:
refer from this thread:
dude you don't have to prove yourself to the people of EPVP you've posted about what he did but I am very sorry to tell you that at the time he was able to update his bypass he gave me and to tell you that we the time you posted here in EPVP. If you are professional enough to think then you might want to stop arguing here I don't know what are your real motives but I can see that it is not good.

Yes I saw your posts and it doesn't prove anything trust me at the time you posted here he released his new bypass for the people who trusted his skills and you maybe not the one of it. and btw RED is not Magic/Comiks123 he is another person but to be honest he is a friend of Magic/Comiks123. At the time Magic wasn't able to update his bypass he gave me to RED to buy the bypass of RED and I saw the both faces of RED and Magic and it was very different than you think. I am smart that's why I tried to make a video call with Magic and RED via Skype. but If you still have that thought then it's up to you. I can see it from here that you are trying to destroy Comiks123/Magic in this section and of course your motives along this arguments cuz dude if you don't have bad motives you will never waste your time posting shits instead you'll just keep going and play the server you are playing with. Why do you need to waste your time here? One word is enough for a wise person and One word is enough for the people of EPVP cuz they are not stupid than you think.
Old 10/02/2019, 19:05   #8

Quote:
dude you don't have to prove yourself to the people of EPVP you've posted about what he did but I am very sorry to tell you that at the time he was able to update his bypass he gave me and to tell you that we the time you posted here in EPVP. If you are professional enough to think then you might want to stop arguing here I don't know what are your real motives but I can see that it is not good.

Yes I saw your posts and it doesn't prove anything trust me at the time you posted here he released his new bypass for the people who trusted his skills and you maybe not the one of it.
Funny dude "AT the time you posted here he released his new bypass" why? coz he was exposed. you pretty stupid urself

c'mon dude ive been here since 2010? and u are? if u are stupid , i will accept it. im an open minded person
Old 10/02/2019, 19:19   #9

Quote:
Funny dude "AT the time you posted here he released his new bypass" why? coz he was exposed. you pretty stupid urself

c'mon dude ive been here since 2010? and u are? if u are stupid , i will accept it. im an open minded person
I am not stupid dude the day before you posted here and yes you are here from 2010 until now but your knowledge is not enough to think well, but if you really want to know if RED and Magic are the same person then try to call him then but for me you are really a stupid person dude. wasting your time here? for what purpose?
Old 10/02/2019, 19:24   #10

Quote:
I am not stupid dude the day before you posted here and yes you are here from 2010 until now but your knowledge is not enough to think well, but if you really want to know if RED and Magic are the same person then try to call him then but for me you are really a stupid person dude. wasting your time here? for what purpose?
im saving ppl from getting scammed u stupid u dont even see my purpose? c'mon pls

PS:
Don't buy from this dude he doesn't know how to secure his bypass. He will cry here when he sees someone leeched his so called bypass

BTW this dude thinks he is the only one that knows how to bypass, so if he saw you selling your bypass here he will accuse you of leeching his noob bypass

Proof that this guy is stupid? :

here yah go:

he saying his old bypass works again when it was clearly patched. **** so stupid.
Old 10/02/2019, 19:31   #11

Exclamation Good day

Quote:
im saving ppl from getting scammed u stupid u dont even see my purpose? c'mon pls
Like I said I don't need to be a stupid like you and don't make the people of EPVP make stupid like you. Spamming messages here are kinda childish so I might stop posting on this thread cuz I'm not stupid like you. and to Remind you for the last time if you can still read my message, ONE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON.

and I am still with Magic/Comiks123 he is Legit for me and he keeps his promises
Thanks to him the hack for Cabal private servers has returned
Old 10/02/2019, 19:38   #12

Quote:
Like I said I don't need to be a stupid like you and don't make the people of EPVP make stupid like you. Spamming messages here are kinda childish so I might stop posting on this thread cuz I'm not stupid like you. and to Remind you for the last time if you can still read my message, ONE WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON.

and I am still with Magic/Comiks123 he is Legit for me and he keeps his promises
Thanks to him the hack for Cabal private servers has returned
you dont need to spam anymore he was already exposed. Keep trying or maybe ur just his alt acct? made from 2019? if so keep trying hard magic aka comiks123 scammer.
Old 10/02/2019, 19:49   #13

Thumbs Up
now I am him
great
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2019, 00:59   #14

haha

Quote:
Thumbs Up
now I am him
great
who knows? he is desperate anyways he is trying to defend himself for the sht his done

anyone can do what he did, dummy/alt accts to make a name for himself

i smell something fishy

Old 10/03/2019, 03:37   #15

nagbebenta ka na ulit pero kaming buyer mo di mo binibigyan sabi mo unlimited update?

1250 para sa cheat
500 sa damage hack ang binayad ko sayo..