Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For All CR US/NA is no longer working for

Discussion on For All CR US/NA is no longer working for within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For All CR US/NA is no longer working for

i have seen many people post about this and the problem is that xtrap updated to 2496.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fuck Dragonica 1.25 no longer working xD
08/20/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 39 Replies
as title stated if you try lauching the hack the game now could detect the hack and close the game instantly ~~ Time to go back to the legit way i guess
ItemType.dat edits and ANI edits no longer working
10/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I wrote this in one of the itemtype dat files, but I guess the topic deserves a thread of its own. As you have noticed, itemtype.dat and an edits only work for weapons (and gems, other "special" items). I did some research. First I searched for the memory address that contains the ID of an item on the floor. Then I dropped a ref bracelet, its ID should be 152126, but the entry at the address showed 152123, which is the same bracelet, but normal. The question is: Is the quality now REALLY...
Bypass no longer working?
12/04/2007 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
When i start 2Moons i get GG error 360 if i try and use the bypass Anyone else have the same problem or have a fix?
Logging in no longer working when CoTobo is running
10/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
As of 9/19/07 if your using CoTobo it no longer allows you to login, once you close the CoTobo window it will allow you to login. Anyone seen this or know how to get around it?
kennylin is no longer working
08/19/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
i think they took it off. it was only a matter of time....well if anyone can bot with the tbot plz tell me how thanks