Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Bot 1.0.6 is out now [NA]

Discussion on Cabal Bot 1.0.6 is out now [NA] within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2008, 18:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
Dont use it then, plain and simple.

As a rule, you should scan everything after you dl.

However, I dont think they need to be reminded by you to do this.

And the Rider team has been around for years, making bots for mmorpgs to market.

I trust them completely. I have been with them for almost 2 years now and have NEVER heard from ANYONE that they got any kind of malware from one of their bots.

That wouldnt be smart business sense, now would it?

Try breaking out your dictionary, once in a while, so you dont have to toss the "F" word around so much in your replies.

Whatever, I'm done...ppl dont want to see me get ****** off on here

If you use CabalRider, good. If you use something else, well...still good. Either way......

Happy Botting
ill start by saying **** you, next how is it good or bad buisness sense when they arent making any money from the bot *******, and lastly **** you
Old 06/04/2008, 18:55   #32

Congratulations on making yourself look like a total moron four times in a row. Of course, you wouldn't really care because you think cabalrider is the worst bot in the world. I can't tell who's worse, the 1-post leechers begging for bots or morons who don't realize how stupid they sound.
The amount of swearing and incomprehensible language used is inversely related with one's internet morale.
Old 06/04/2008, 19:14   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Congratulations on making yourself look like a total moron four times in a row. Of course, you wouldn't really care because you think cabalrider is the worst bot in the world. I can't tell who's worse, the 1-post leechers begging for bots or morons who don't realize how stupid they sound.
The amount of swearing and incomprehensible language used is inversely related with one's internet morale.
ok i think u mean moral because morale is a sort of war chant to boast your teams spirit.. anywhoooo did you just seriously use internet and moral in the same sentence? rofl who the hell has morals on the internet? oh **** im sorry my pixels didn't respect your pixels... go ******* slit your throat next time u feel emo and do us all a favor. ITS A FAIR DEAL! TAKE IT!!!!!!!!
Old 06/04/2008, 19:17   #34

thanks for posting info
Old 06/04/2008, 19:21   #35

Lmao, there's no point trying to argue to a person who thinks he's e-cool by insulting others ad has such a low degree of comprehensibility. In other words, you fail, horribly. By the way, I've seen better comebacks from a fourth grader. You might want to practice your insults if you want to act stupid next time. I suppose I should congratulate you on picking up my minor typo, but that thought has passed.
Do us a favour and get yourself out of this forum. You think anyone will heed to your insults? You're just wasting your own time typing up stuff that makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 06/04/2008, 19:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Lmao, there's no point trying to argue to a person who thinks he's e-cool by insulting others ad has such a low degree of comprehensibility. In other words, you fail, horribly. By the way, I've seen better comebacks from a fourth grader. You might want to practice your insults if you want to act stupid next time. I suppose I should congratulate you on picking up my minor typo, but that thought has passed.
Do us a favour and get yourself out of this forum. You think anyone will heed to your insults? You're just wasting your own time typing up stuff that makes no sense whatsoever.
ty for the congratulations on the typo, never do it again.. got it! maybe if u were a good girl and spent more time in the kitchen like you should be doing you wouldnt make any typos ^^ whos a good little girly! YES YOU ARE! oh and yeah dont patronize me ***** and if you think im gonna leave and stop making stupid points, you my liberal friend (who isnt in a kitchen making my ******* sandwich) are soooo ******* lost and have no clue who i am, and yes, yes i am a ******, never said i wasnt but you also a ******* moron for arguing with me for this long over what started as a joke which i think only one person got and it was who i aimed it at, so maybe next time stfu?
Old 06/04/2008, 19:52   #37

guys please dont pay attention to teh moron (XenoBlade) hes just trying to be cool.
Old 06/04/2008, 20:00   #38

xenoblade should just be banned for being a complete douche...

'nuff said.

<3botmaniac and the cabal rider team for another great and speedy release
^_^ maniac, check joor PM's i sent you a list of bugs for you to give to the team
and if my PMs are still broken.. i'll post em on the cabalrider forums.
Old 06/04/2008, 20:07   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post
xenoblade should just be banned for being a complete douche...

'nuff said.

<3botmaniac and the cabal rider team for another great and speedy release
^_^ maniac, check joor PM's i sent you a list of bugs for you to give to the team
and if my PMs are still broken.. i'll post em on the cabalrider forums.
yeah im the douche but you keep writing after you write nuff said... ENOUGH said means you then stfu not keep going to write your life story
Old 06/04/2008, 20:09   #40

i meant enough said about YOU ******, your not worth typing about.

if you could actually read, i was thanking botmaniac and the cabalrider team.
Old 06/04/2008, 20:11   #41

can we just deal with the 103 error situation?
i keep getting this everytime that i try to run rider
Old 06/04/2008, 20:11   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoBlade View Post
ill start by saying **** you, next how is it good or bad buisness sense when they arent making any money from the bot *******, and lastly **** you
your stupid as hell, they've made bots for almost every MMORPG out.
and they arn't making any money from the bot because its still in testing phases, they JUST made it.

they cant release a bot pay to use until all of the bugs are worked out, or people would complain and want their money back.
Old 06/04/2008, 20:21   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post
i meant enough said about YOU ******, your not worth typing about.
yet you still write about me hahaha you ******* fail noob
Old 06/04/2008, 20:28   #44

is anyone else having trouble looting alz ? trying to figure out if my char is bugged because it only doesnt loot on my warrior, works on my other chars, my item filter/settings are proper too... weird... thx
Old 06/04/2008, 21:09   #45

wow xeno, most consistent cursing yet.
i might be wrong but you've said a form of "****" in every post so far.
/me throws a thesaurus at xenoblade
learn a new word kid.

your insults are worse than pre-puberty counterstrike noobs.
why don't you do yourself a favor and walk outside, get some fresh air, hell you might even see a real girl in your area you can oogle at until her boyfriend notices and kicks your ***. reality is an experience, you should try it.

as for being worth typing about, your really not... dont flatter yourself, i just have absolutely nothing else to do at the moment.

so bang on your tom toms and pretend that you are an important high class individual, pretend all you want, for in the end you will be judged by those around you who will find you severely lacking.

welcome to the pitfall of the internet, seņor "****"
Closed Thread