Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] How to Make (FARM) Alz ! NOT - Complete

Discussion on [GUIDE] How to Make (FARM) Alz ! NOT - Complete within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/22/2010, 09:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
ah, I misunderstood then, but still we are talking about luck sets, how much 2 slot % would ya need before you really start seeing a difference? Currenlty my set set has about 2,500% 2nd slot and I really can't tell a huge difference.
thx
Old 02/22/2010, 14:30   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhirno View Post
ah, I misunderstood then, but still we are talking about luck sets, how much 2 slot % would ya need before you really start seeing a difference? Currenlty my set set has about 2,500% 2nd slot and I really can't tell a huge difference.
thx
It depends what you tought the set will do. If you expected 2 slotted items dropping like hell,you are wrong. The set just rise the drop rate for all items,materials etc.
At 2500%+ you should see a difference on items you drop,don't look just at the number of 2 slot items you drop.
Old 02/24/2010, 02:34   #18

Talking

Then how much % do we need in order to see the huge difference in drop rate? Is 2,500% medium or what cuz at this point I really see no difference.
Old 02/24/2010, 14:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhirno View Post
Then how much % do we need in order to see the huge difference in drop rate? Is 2,500% medium or what cuz at this point I really see no difference.
The only thing that makes the set worth is your farm time. Much you farm,better drops you should get.

3.000% or 3.500% is almost perfect
Old 02/24/2010, 14:42   #20

xD
Old 02/24/2010, 17:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
The only thing that makes the set worth is your farm time. Much you farm,better drops you should get.

3.000% or 3.500% is almost perfect
sweet thanks
Old 08/05/2010, 11:52   #22

Before some1 sees and then say " hey 1st post, dont belive, or he's a n00b, or whateve", u should keep in mind that i play this game for more than 1 year and half and no hacks, bots used so far, and probably i know more about the game than alot ppl around here ^^, i'm jst giving a try to bots cuz of all the scammers in game, my friend had is account hacked and all his itens (worth well over 1,7kkk) went to the hell and his wife account with osm +7 magic amp parts and eos+7 and so on gone too.

That said,

This alz set aint worth anymore, since sometime ago they have nerfed the alz drop amount farming with % of alz isnt the same, even the alz bombs were nerfed.

Every1 should go for 2 slot item drop sets and now people start to wonder... what % should i get to see some results, and then i say, get 1% and u will see results, low but u will see. This works out a lil bit like skill amp, the more the better and at any % u see the results, ofc the results are by the amount of % u have.

Saying this for another words, u cant expet to drop 2 sloted items with low % or jst like u bought and extended all ur set and got well over than those 4000% to start see wonders,that u will drop 2 sloted itens.

let me break this down for you guys:

2 slot item drop increses the chance, not only for the 2 sloted items to drop, as it increases the chance to drop "better" materials, i mean instead of droping +0 tita unsloted u drop more often +3 sloted and if empty for example great sword or daikatana u can sell it more higher price at AH because its better to do enchants for CD or at least u sell it at higher price to NPC.

Entrances are influenced too and all sort of mats for craft and so on and ofc enchants in slot ( by this i mean anything that comes in the slot including skill amp).

Ofc all this progress is made kinda slowly unless u want to risk a set that is worth almost 500kk in a dummie char and use a bot on it... now u think, why i shud get a 500kk set if i can use that money to get better "dmg" equips... and i answer:

if u keep farming u will "pay" for that set and with the enough time, u will "pay" another 2 or 3 sets like that(i dont mean buy more sets, its jst the money u do), u jst need to find the right spots, and the best mix of dmg def and % of 2 sloted itens because its useless if u have a full 2 slot item drop set but while u farming u die constantly (this usually happens when u use titanium extended and u go farm MF or PF), and yes i know ppl that farm constatly at MF and PF with almost full titanium set in those places (not me ^^)

So to sum this up, u shud get as much % as u can but dont do like some ppl do, sell ur whole equip and buy ur farming one, start slowly, get aramid class with 200% per part and go farm and get some bracelets and earings too, whenn enough money start to buy titanium with 150% in slot and then get a SeM and extend so u can get 300% when full set is tita extend go for rings and amulet, rings +5 and +6 if u can find and afford rings +7 of seven coins good those are the extreme but really rare and kinda hard to craft, the +5 +6 are kinda usual now and getting cheap.

hope this help a lil bit for those unexperienced guys xD

Peace
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2011, 03:40   #23

Try This CabalPrivateServer Great event And Good Admin
Old 07/05/2011, 16:01   #24

nice work thanks
Old 07/05/2011, 22:59   #25

this guide is ****. high lvls can farm in ic1-2
Old 07/06/2011, 00:00   #26

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKayoshin View Post
this guide is ****. high lvls can farm in ic1-2
Well the guide is from 2009, now it's much easier to farm money and a drop set is a waste of time in my opinion.