Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Class rank 20 for lvl 1 characters

Discussion on [Guide]Class rank 20 for lvl 1 characters within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 02/17/2014, 14:37   #751

elite*gold: 0
lv1 class rank 20 value = 11465364290.......
Old 03/08/2014, 13:56   #752

How to bypass LoL -.-' for ep2?
Old 04/03/2014, 10:53   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfCabal2012 View Post
This guid still working 95% with private server if you don't believe me
Send me your use name and password and server you are playing and I will hack it for you private server only
haha ***** hacker please **** off here lol asking for username and password dumb ***** have a life and if you're filipino here's for you: "putangina mo weak na bulbol lumang style na yan tanga"

how do i make this thing work on ep10? please heeeeelp!!!
Old 04/04/2014, 16:47   #754

Hey.. mind your language!

Official servers have fixed this by a check in the cabalmain.exe and on the servers too.
If you are able do disable the local check you'll get a DC from the server when creating a CR20 char. So as long as you do not have direct access to the Server there is no chance for official Cabal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2014, 16:55   #755

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayntressierts View Post
Hey.. mind your language!

Official servers have fixed this by a check in the cabalmain.exe and on the servers too.
If you are able do disable the local check you'll get a DC from the server when creating a CR20 char. So as long as you do not have direct access to the Server there is no chance for official Cabal.
this guide only work for private server not Official servers
Old 04/04/2014, 17:15   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfCabal2012 View Post
this guide only work for private server not Official servers
As I said. Did you read that he asked for EP10?
Old 04/07/2014, 06:00   #757

Guys any help,why when i change the value of the address and click the create button it doesn't create,it just erase the name..Thus anyone know how to do it?.
Old 04/12/2014, 12:52   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatrate11 View Post
Guys any help,why when i change the value of the address and click the create button it doesn't create,it just erase the name..Thus anyone know how to do it?.
Because it's blocked. And the method to unblock is non public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2014, 00:14   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayntressierts View Post
Because it's blocked. And the method to unblock is non public.
Maybe you can make it public
Old 04/23/2014, 12:40   #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozboyz View Post
Maybe you can make it public
yeah so other people **** up fun for other people that plays low lvl nation wars and etc plus get trouble for themselves because most of people just cant use cheats with brains...
Old 05/20/2014, 08:29   #761

No Update Yet?
Old 08/17/2014, 04:00   #762

sir bart can you teach me the secret of editing grade 20 at level 1 hope its still working as of now..some players have their edited char even though its detected can you try if this is still working or try another way to edit..thanks in advance
Old 08/18/2014, 11:38   #763

how can isee fixemain? can anyone help me if it is working in ph
?
Old 08/18/2014, 20:31   #764

doesn't work anymore..
Old 09/02/2014, 11:27   #765

I think if somehow you can manipulate the packets sent by the server to you (because thats why you can not do that, the server side informations are not syncronised with your client since you can only manipulate client side), than your client will think the modded CR lvl is applied by the server and true.

I found program witch filters the communication of the CabalMain.exe but i dont know any way to edit the packets you recieve from the server BEFORE the game's proccess will "read" them.

So the other possible way is not to edit, but somehow recieve fake packets from a look alike server.

It would be good, if someone more pro could help.