Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

see people's names in war zones without logging

Discussion on see people's names in war zones without logging within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
see people's names in war zones without logging

Hello

After my recent discovery (attacking people outside war zones), which was pretty lame and useless, i started testing this thing and soon found out i can see people's names in lakeside etc, but unfortunately can't see what they're saying.

anyway, bring up CE of course.

do the map hack (thanks to xanward). Now there may be a number of ways to do it, but here's how i did: after you got the codes, go to port lux and freeze all the values (they should be 4). Log out and back in, then warp to lakeside. You should then be able to see the names. If you are server sided in lakeside but client sided in port lux (you have the map and terrain of port lux but you see ****** orcs there) you should try warping back to pl and again to ls.

Another bad thing about it is that you can't attack people while doing this. It's still useful if someone's annoying you or ksing.

Any questions, pm me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2009, 14:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
tnx
Old 01/04/2009, 11:58   #3

elite*gold: 1700
Received Thanks: 1,114
when you make this then become you bann
my archer lvl 102 is banned because i make shop off
sy for my bad english