Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to open Bot Panel with CR v1.07 Bot

Discussion on [Guide] How to open Bot Panel with CR v1.07 Bot within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] How to open Bot Panel with CR v1.07 Bot

yes im disturb when i tried to use the latest bot CR v1.07...
i cant seem find the control gui .. tried allthe suggestion and found some helpful but then when i got DC and tried to BOT again again the control gui disapper until i find this link :

its so useful and instantly im back into action...
follow his guide and you be botting in no time..
ps: just use CR v1.07 nothing more nothing less it can bypass GG already...
and also DONT DELETE YOUR GAMEGUARD!!!
also my AVG is on full protection!
glad i can help!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2008, 17:47   #2

nice guide... next time pls make your title a [guide]

" question mark " makes confusion to the reader...
Old 07/16/2008, 18:36   #3

hey dude thanks for the guide but i think your in the wrong section of this forums >.< you should post it in main discussion or guide section >.< sorry dude but thanks for the giude
Old 07/16/2008, 19:16   #4

elite*gold: 20
*moved to Guide Section*
*changed Title*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]How to open 2 sro one with db-bot other normal.ZSZC(NEW)
07/16/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies
Hey ;) I am making this guide for who wan'ts to bot with one char and make elements or what ever you want with other client without bot open. First you got have two silkroad folders named with different names Ex: Silkroad and Silkroad1 In the 'Silkroad' you do this steps http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-d iscussions-questions/609106-guide-how-bot-zszc-aft er-update-original-client-new.html
[HELP] Control Panel DOnt Open
09/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2937/controlpan elih6.jpg , What is worng Here??? Control Panel Dont open and i dont know how ı create accnt i use Steals Server Pack
Yet another Guide for CR 1.0.5 Control panel problem
07/08/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
*I dont recommend this to people who are not willing to risk getting viruses and all other stuff.* This is how I did it in my computer: 1. Uninstalled ALL Antivirus Software 2. Turned of Firewall 3. Thawed my Deepfreezed Drive (C:) *Yes i dont care what happens to my PC as long as I can play and Bot conveniently on cabal* 4. Download an Fresh CR 1.0.5 5. Restart PC 6.Run Cabal Patcher
How to open mini map n setting panel
05/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
I accidentally closed the mini map n setting panel.I tried relogin but it stil doesn't appear.Anyone knows how to fix it?
(Guide) How to open .ibf files
09/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi,i am Scire from the lightning server and im going to show you how to open .ibf files....I didn't see anyone that posted this so I will!...Windows CAN open these files i was messing around and found out how.... IF your screen says the attached file is a .ibf all you need to do is this (very simple) 1.Download WinRAR,WinRAR download and support. WinRAR is a powerful Windows tool to compress and decompress zip, rar and many other formats: Homepage 2.Download the .ibf file(s) 3.A...