Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C9 New Pserver with max lvl 80

Discussion on C9 New Pserver with max lvl 80 within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 101
C9 New Pserver with max lvl 80

So my question is.. are people interested in a new server with latest updates from Webzen?

like max lvl 80 and reworked Viking, New Souls and Runes, New Crash Mode.

no cash grab server lol

i dont know the playerbase of c9 sadly, thats why i ask here

Old 01/10/2019, 06:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
OFC! We need to get rid from bugzen monopol, and there is actually no private server where we can play... You can't feel satisfacted when You playing again on C9 private server with files from 2014, and with max 67 lvl, even when You have +20 weapon, there is no palladiums, runes, new souls, etc. So if there would appear server with version 1:1 same as official C9 server, but with fixed rates (exp / enhance / gold / etc) and some way to gain premium cash, this would be enough OP to gather 500 players in first weeks, and after 2 months i would count on 2000 / 3000 players (without any agressive advertisement). And keep in mind, that bugzen will burden You with some tricks, i was GM / tester of many big priv C9 projects, and i saw many screens... If You want to know more, i suggest You to create Discord server and we can talk there.

Old 01/10/2019, 15:05   #3

I wrote you a private message, please respond back.
Old Yesterday, 02:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuene7 View Post
OFC! We need to get rid from bugzen monopol, and there is actually no private server where we can play... You can't feel satisfacted when You playing again on C9 private server with files from 2014, and with max 67 lvl, even when You have +20 weapon, there is no palladiums, runes, new souls, etc. So if there would appear server with version 1:1 same as official C9 server, but with fixed rates (exp / enhance / gold / etc) and some way to gain premium cash, this would be enough OP to gather 500 players in first weeks, and after 2 months i would count on 2000 / 3000 players (without any agressive advertisement). And keep in mind, that bugzen will burden You with some tricks, i was GM / tester of many big priv C9 projects, and i saw many screens... If You want to know more, i suggest You to create Discord server and we can talk there.
give me skype or discord

Old Today, 03:17   #5

elite*gold: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuene7 View Post
tell me your discord so we can chat a bit

« sell a new version C9 server file | - »