Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C9 - Selling Webzen coins

Discussion on C9 - Selling Webzen coins within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up C9 - Selling Webzen coins

Hello,
Our Site has now inplemented a brandly new Webzen coins offer just for You!

Since Webzen coins service is new in the Our offer - the prices has been EXTREMLY cuted off for the limited time!

500 W coins for the 3.99$, dont You love it already?

We have also started a new LIMITED offer available for the next 2 weeks:

-Like Our facebook page, get few of Your friends to like it as well
-Type ''Dominik'' code into Your order's column section
-Ask for the extra 5% bonus!

Hope You love it, and please, remember - the webzen coins is the currency in the following games:

-Archlord
-Mu online
-C9
-SUN online
Old 08/23/2012, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
If noone of You's interested in the webzen coins You might just like Our new cheap, C9 in-game gold service.
We're planning on implementing it to the Our list real soon so keep eyes open!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling coins on Perfect World Raging Tides Server 50 cents per 1million coins
06/17/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling all my coins on Raging Tides Rate is 50 cent for every one million coin in game. Leave me a message if interested.
Selling coins
03/14/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Selling Coins on Poseidon server,also selling gems Only selling coins in bulk 30m=$20.00 50m=$30.00 100m=$60.00 200m=$100.00 Selling every lvl 4 gem have atleast 10 of every lvl 4 gem and selling every lvl 5 gem have at-least 10of all lvl 5 gem but hel only have 4 lvl 5 hel
Selling dupe method on webzen archlord!
07/14/2011 - Archlord Trading - 43 Replies
Hi everyone,yes im newbie,yes im lowposter,i need one guy with high BM rating like Minera or someone else,i teach him dupe,he say if it works,and he be middleman in trade. Sry for my bad english. Offer me in game items,accounts uniques w/c!via pm or here! Goodluck and happy bidding.
selling webzen dupe method
02/20/2011 - Archlord Trading - 25 Replies
ya ya ya as you know i know the dupe method. im selling. if you dont want to buy it dont post cause i dont care what you have to say. i accept paypal. post your offers. my pm box is near full so i will only get a few messages. after that just post here. im going to bed and will check them all tomorrow and will do trades etc. the dupe is 100% .. if you have problems after buying i will help you with it. im only selling to a few people and thats it. i am up for all offers.
[WEBZEN Star Movie] Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord)
10/16/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Please go to Youtube Watch it, Press like ( On youtube ) and leave a comment is for a contest YouTube - Ways of Having Fun With Webzen Games (Archlord) Por favor vayan a Youtube, en youtube veanlo, denle en gustar y dejen un comentario positivo es para un concurso