Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B>Global C9 VIP Account

Discussion on B>Global C9 VIP Account within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B>Global C9 VIP Account

I'm looking for a legit seller of C9 Global VIP account. Willing to pay 30$ USD thru paypal. Email me at or give me a buzz here. Thank you!

How do we do this?
I make sure the account is legit and is working well.
You must provide all the account details first including the email account.
I make the payment once I change the information.

I know you might say that this is a scam, but no. I've been doing this for quite a while. I know its a risk, just please let me buy your account if u have a spare.
Old 02/06/2012, 23:52   #2

elite*gold: 53115
haha, you make the rules... not, newbie!
Old 02/07/2012, 01:17   #3

go scam somewhere else asshat
Old 02/07/2012, 15:17   #4

Heh my first post in ~6 years ;P
I can sell you mine account, but with few changes to "How do we do this?"

I make sure the account is legit and is working well. -> i can show you on livestream that the account is working and that it has VIP access by getting inside the game.

As for:
"You must provide all the account details first including the email account.
I make the payment once I change the information."

C9 account uses e-mail as login so it's pointless to change the password since i did win the vip pass on my main e-mail account which i won't give access too...
If i had it on any other mail that i wouldn't use i would give you all the details.

I traded like this with korean players and they never scamed me (i never had full control over my account)and i never scamed them(i've paid only by gift payments), but not all people are so honest...

After vip event you can make your own account if you're worried that i can steal the account when the game launches officially and when you get some high level character/gear.

So it's more like me giving you access to the VIP event than selling an account but you can keep it if you want, since i'm not interested in webzen games and c9 disssapointed me.

I only agree to gift payments on paypal, so i don't see any surprise after a month about a refound...

p.s. He probably wanted to scam... but still worth a try.

//Edit: Account sold.