Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ikariam 2018 Ultimate script-Play like an admin,0 ban threats

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ikariam 2018 Ultimate script-Play like an admin,0 ban threats

Hello everyone,

video

***Ι can give you a free trial for some minutes to test it yourself and leave a comment below,i would appreciate it very much!

My name is Sonath , and i have ceated a very powerfull script for one of the most popular browser games , Ikariam.

The script needs about 1 or 2 minutes to setup , and after that , with a reaction faster than 2 seconds it performs the following actions, pinpointing the time the event occured:

-Every creation of new city , showing you the name of the one who created it , the island and the coordinates in which the city was built in , 2 seconds delay max.

-Every Flying city , the island and the coordinates in which the city was sent to , 2 seconds delay max.

-Every new account creation , the island and the coordinates in which the city was created , 2 seconds max.

-Every destruction of a city or account removal , 2 seconds delay max.

Risk of getting banned: Absolutely 0 risks , Your account or accounts have nothign to do with the script , plus , we also provide the ability to run the script using a proxy , for your own satisfaction , so that even your IP won't be visible.

The credentials and information of our account or accounts are not needed for the script to work.

As you probably have already understood, the script is very powerfull , since you are able to monitor the creation of Bots , and generally every movement the "enemy" does , gaining full control over the WHOLE map.

Considering these facts, i do not intend to sell this to many people , that's why the price is set to 80 Euros using a paysafe card for Unlmited usage. You can also buy a monthly version of the script which lasts for 30 days , and the price is set to 20 Euros a month.
If for example someone needs the script just for a war, he will choose the monthly version.
You can use this script to fill the spots on the kernel of other alliance's and much much more.

TRY IT YOURSELF:

Of course we offer a trial version that works for approximately 8 minutes for anyone doubting that the script works. Everyone willng to buy it will get the Trial version and test the script himself for free.

I will be online most of the time to offer my help to anyone having troubles with the script, despite the fact that it is extremely easy , you just open it and see the results.

I am also open for any other scripts you all have in mind , and you can share your thoughts with me and we can work out a fair price to create scripts you want. I also have some other scripts for Ikariam which i will share later in time.

This one is pricy due to his enormous strength..

Find me on Skype : Sonath Olrak

Presentation:

« [Easy] Shakes & Fidget Arkane.pw | Die Stämme/Tribalwars Raubzug/Scavenging script »