Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realm of the Mad God Sell ACC!

Discussion on Realm of the Mad God Sell ACC! within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Realm of the Mad *** Sell ACC!

Hello i sell a rotmg acc, its a clean acc so its not many money i will sell it for . there are 7 slots, 12 vault chestes, 44 stars, A Mermaid pet Level 60 Heal Level 57 Magic Heal and Attack close, And a baby Dragon Level 55 Heal Level 51 Electric. 5 Gift chestes is full with funny things (back packs, colors and boostings things like that ), and in the normal vault chestes there are like 14 UT things and the rest is clear , I sell this Acc for 25 Euro. I hope someone can use it, it could be a good start .

Tags
realm of the mad god, rotmg, sell acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] realm of the mad god account
12/27/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi ich verkauf meinen ROTMG account da das spiel mir keinen spass mehr macht für 25 euro psc hier ein paar daten dazu Huntress: 786 fame 5/8 vit und life fast maxed (cbow, ctrab, hydra, ammy) Rouge : 164 fame 0/8 fast spd att und def maxed (agate, red agent ,griff ammy) Vault: 11 chests mit ogmur csword abyssal divine elder grandsorcer acropolis stonesword 2x para def t11wand t9wand ghostpiraterum gbow att pot oryx whine 5x ammy red ant 2x tincture of dex ,effusion of def ,blue...
Sell Realm Armor on Evengarda.
01/31/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys i will sell Hunter Realm Armor Hunter Armor: Chest 11% Skillblock 3 Slots all empty (sold) Scion Armor: Serad Shirt 10% Mana 3 Slots all empty the price are 2 x marvel scrolls or some other offers, if u interested so send me a PM =)
I sell kinght with unique and realm
11/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
I sell lv 56 kinght at archon server with 1 blode 1 shuta 1 barom with aaron and excen , 1 crit ring FOR 1 BLODE at deribele server and 1 scroll for trade Add this yahoo id : radu_95radu
WTB AND SELL realm (sylvia)
07/27/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
WTS realm garb salirenen 0/4 slot salirenen cap (stamina +15) or paula cap (int stone lvl 3) armor of exen 0/3 (bonus 13% mp) Gadius ring
sell some realm on evengarda
06/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
armor of vortok 0/3 for 1 scroll armpad of vortok for 1 scroll greave of vortok for 1 scroll boot of got for 1 scroll tight of dalpherin 0/2 for 1 scroll