Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Discussion on [Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/07/2017, 21:48   #901

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilky View Post
Deluxe, quick question for you. I'm on a mac and when I try to run the bot by just clicking on the .jar file after setting up the config, it runs fine and I get the output in the log file. On the other hand, if I try to run in terminal and use
#!/bin/sh
java -jar /Users/------/Desktop/dsx1337-4.8.1\ 2/dsx1337-4.8.1.jar

I receive this output in terminal

I haven't changed anything in the whitelist file, the file is still there, and it runs fine when I just click the .jar file but I want to be able to use the commands. Any idea what is going on?
You can't just double click the jar. Output will be missing.
You get the whitelist error because the way you try to start the bot the working dir is incorrect and whitelist is the first file DSX is looking for.

I think you want to open a terminal in the bot folder, then make the start script executable (chmod a+x start_dsx.sh).
Then you can double click the script and run it in terminal, or just type './start_dsx.sh'.
The working dir will be set correctly by using this method.
Old 11/08/2017, 13:16   #902

elite*gold: 0
Hey, how do I set it up for maximum efficiency? I have over 200+ villages, and the bot doesnt keep up. It takes too long to farm, and usually send like 6000 attacks per day only, despite me having so many troops sitting in village.
Old 11/09/2017, 00:59   #903

world update error maybe?

Hi there D3luxe.

Great piece of software!... i've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now on 2 worlds, just for farming. Once i got used to the settings and how it worked it has been fine. Up until a couple of days ago and i'm not sure if it started when there was some world update.

On 1 world(w96) it is fine, i only have 1 village so far and it's good

On W95 i have a few villages and for some reason now it seems to skip villages. There's no message saying notEnoughUnits or whatever it just goes straight to the next village. Also on some villages it will launch only a couple of attacks and then move on to the next village when there is plenty of troops there. Before the errors started there was plenty of targets. I've checked the settings multiple times and even copied the files over from the other world im farming but nothing seems to be working.

Any help appreciated
Old 11/10/2017, 10:10   #904

Hi D3luxe,

Awesome work!
Is there a description of the different properties in the dsx.properties file available?

Specifically:

delaySkipMiddle
delayMiddleMin
delayMiddleMax
delaySmallMin
delaySmallMax
sleepStartMin
sleepStartMax

Thanks!
Old 11/10/2017, 20:44   #905

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
You can't just double click the jar. Output will be missing.
You get the whitelist error because the way you try to start the bot the working dir is incorrect and whitelist is the first file DSX is looking for.

I think you want to open a terminal in the bot folder, then make the start script executable (chmod a+x start_dsx.sh).
Then you can double click the script and run it in terminal, or just type './start_dsx.sh'.
The working dir will be set correctly by using this method.
Thanks that fixed it!
Old 11/10/2017, 21:05   #906

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused- View Post
Hi there D3luxe.

Great piece of software!... i've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now on 2 worlds, just for farming. Once i got used to the settings and how it worked it has been fine. Up until a couple of days ago and i'm not sure if it started when there was some world update.

On 1 world(w96) it is fine, i only have 1 village so far and it's good

On W95 i have a few villages and for some reason now it seems to skip villages. There's no message saying notEnoughUnits or whatever it just goes straight to the next village. Also on some villages it will launch only a couple of attacks and then move on to the next village when there is plenty of troops there. Before the errors started there was plenty of targets. I've checked the settings multiple times and even copied the files over from the other world im farming but nothing seems to be working.

Any help appreciated
It sounds like you are not getting the usual errors: 'No templates left' (would indicate possible group setup errors) or 'No units left'?
I guess that your max points or farm radius setting is too low, so the bot can't find any farm targets around your villages. To make sure changes in that setting are used directly, please delete your 'dsx.properties', restart the bot and make your settings in the config helper (instead of just editing the file).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroFury View Post
Hi D3luxe,

Awesome work!
Is there a description of the different properties in the dsx.properties file available?

Speficially:

delaySkipMiddle
delayMiddleMin
delayMiddleMax
delaySmallMin
delaySmallMax
sleepStartMin
sleepStartMax

Thanks!
There are explanations in the config helper... If you want to configure the bot via editing the properties file, I can give you a small summary.
'delaySkipMiddle=true' will skip the middle delay which is used between switching villages or when making random pauses during farming (setting value in minutes).
Small delay happens after each action/request (setting value in milliseconds).
The delay min/max settings define the interval [min,max] the bot will pick the delay time from (each time randomly within that interval).
SleepStartMin/Max are about the time of day the bot will simulate sleep (stop/resume all routines), setting value is hour of day [0,24].
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2017, 23:21   #907

Another thing I just realized in late game is that an automatic coin producer would be cool too. Something with a minimal resource option just like for recruiting. In late game, a lot of villages are only farming and producing coins at some point in their existence.
Old 11/13/2017, 23:29   #908

What can i do with huge log file After 10 min work i got 17gb log file
Old 11/14/2017, 05:55   #909

hay

moin deluxe ... erstmal mega mäßige arbeit die du hir abgeliefert hast einfach spitze .. lief auch ne zeit lang echt gut jetzt kommt aber die fehler meldung ... kannst du mir da helfen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unbenannt.jpg (50.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg fehler.jpg (35.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 11/14/2017, 17:37   #910

Quote:
Originally Posted by deletes_61 View Post
What can i do with huge log file After 10 min work i got 17gb log file
Shouldn't be happening. I believe this is a bug with the logging library, please delete the log file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistetcry View Post
moin deluxe ... erstmal mega mäßige arbeit die du hir abgeliefert hast einfach spitze .. lief auch ne zeit lang echt gut jetzt kommt aber die fehler meldung ... kannst du mir da helfen
Du hast scheinbar irgendwo einen ungültigen Wert eingegeben. Weil du ':' benutzt schätze ich mal dass es Sleep Hours oder irgendein Interval ist.
Bitte die aktuelle dsx.properties löschen, dann mal in deinem Home Ordner (C:\Users\DeinName) die 'dsx_defaults.properties' mit einem Texteditor öffnen und nach '2:30' suchen. Wo auch immer das steht sind nur ganze Zahlen zulässig, z.B. '2'.
Old 11/15/2017, 07:11   #911

I actually found the command here before to list all your villages with their corresponding group, now I can't seem to find it.

May I ask what the command was? I forgot xD
Old 11/15/2017, 19:48   #912

One question, when farming using the farm assistant option, does it only send to previous farmed villages that is known in the farm assistant or does it use the A/B on the map according to the max points you've set?

Thanks for the good work, DSX. Whenever the bot get the precision sending working, Ill definitely buy it! If you need some help brainstorming on how to make it work, let me know. I got a few ideas.
Old 11/16/2017, 13:26   #913

have you tried it on W97?

it has no archers or MC
Old 11/16/2017, 17:10   #914

Another suggestion:

Would it be possible to automatically train your knight unit when enough resources are available? (I added this proposal to the bitbucket repo as well, I don't know what you prefer)

Thanks!
Old 11/16/2017, 18:58   #915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous13 View Post
I actually found the command here before to list all your villages with their corresponding group, now I can't seem to find it.

May I ask what the command was? I forgot xD
I believe it is 'list-groups'. Will list all your villages with their corresponding groups, ordered by priority. So don't worry if you find multiple groups in the output, the first one counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soil1337 View Post
One question, when farming using the farm assistant option, does it only send to previous farmed villages that is known in the farm assistant or does it use the A/B on the map according to the max points you've set?

Thanks for the good work, DSX. Whenever the bot get the precision sending working, Ill definitely buy it! If you need some help brainstorming on how to make it work, let me know. I got a few ideas.
The bot will use the map to send attacks (with the usual radius, max points settings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by is23jon View Post
have you tried it on W97?

it has no archers or MC
The bot should be fine with non archer worlds, just make sure you don't have these units in your templates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroFury View Post
Another suggestion:

Would it be possible to automatically train your knight unit when enough resources are available? (I added this proposal to the bitbucket repo as well, I don't know what you prefer)

Thanks!
It is certainly possible, but I don't think it is neccessary. On old school worlds, you have 1 paladin only anyways. For multiple palas you usually want to decide where to recruit them.
So I just don't see the advantage of adding this feature to the bot.

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars