Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Discussion on [Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/31/2017, 14:07   #616

elite*gold: 0
Remember i said the bot was slow even with only one village?
now i have 2 villages and the troops come stay for like 10minutes and then farm

also the groups slows a lot the process i guess
sometimes i guess the app get corrupted?! and it stays "PAUSE"
maybe i have to put intervals better idk
Old 06/01/2017, 21:19   #617

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Update: Version 4.4.1

So I finally found the time to add customizable delays.
You can set a range for small delays (between each action) and middle delays (between switching villages / random pauses when farming). I decreased the default delays a bit already.
Make sure to test your settings if you want to go faster. Use on your own risk!

Download and changelog on .

----------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgimus View Post
Kann man den Bot auf 2 Welten mit 2 unterschiedlichen Accounts parallel laufen lassen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgimus View Post
Und das geht wie? Brauche ich ja eigentlich nicht, wenn ich mir nen neuen Account mache.
Ja, einfach zwei seperate Instanzen/Botordner machen.
Zwei Accounts von einer IP aus zu botten ist OK, aber bei 5+ fängt Stämme an zu bannen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellye123 View Post
Remember i said the bot was slow even with only one village?
now i have 2 villages and the troops come stay for like 10minutes and then farm

also the groups slows a lot the process i guess
sometimes i guess the app get corrupted?! and it stays "PAUSE"
maybe i have to put intervals better idk
I can't tell either. You should see a log message for random pauses (waiting for x-y min...). Ofc, if you have a high routine interval, the bot will sometimes do nothing.

You can completely customize each delay now with the new update. See above...

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4s3h3ro1n View Post
Will auf Welt 143 starten und da oben mitspielen ohne einen Account mit 4 Leuten zu brauchen um grade am Anfang die Ressis aus dem Depot zu ergeiern die sehr begehrt sind. Das feature ist hauptsächlich für den Beginn der Welt intressant, aber ich würde es sehr hilfreich finden und sofort investieren, wenn das funktionieren würde und nicht zu viel Arbeit ist
Werde ich wohl erst zusammen mit einem Handel/Balance Update einfügen. Nur kaufen wäre kein Problem, aber der Speicher soll ja nicht überlaufen. Da hängt noch einiges an Logik mit dran.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2017, 21:26   #618

elite*gold: 29762
The Black Market: 280/0/0
kann man den bot auf einem lxc server laufen lassen?

Bekomme merkwürdige "Fehler"...
Old 06/01/2017, 22:44   #619

elite*gold: 55
kann man den bot auch schneller machen habe schon preset auf fast und er brauch jahre bis er zu ner anderen Routine wechselt...

kann man auch irgendwie einstellen das er zb 24 stunden farmt und 2 stunden trainiert am tag und sowas ?
Old 06/01/2017, 22:59   #620

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
deluxe when you release the new update ?
and maybe adding fast version on UI
why i can't use groups
it says "def" not found ?
royal your xml isnt working
atack 6k vik 3k lc 250ram
defense 5k spear 5k sword 5karcher
do i have to recruit troops?
i have a 50% atack 50%defense village maybe thats the error
Well, my template should work. Could you show me the whole error?
Old 06/01/2017, 23:38   #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zihapez View Post
kann man den bot auch schneller machen habe schon preset auf fast und er brauch jahre bis er zu ner anderen Routine wechselt...

kann man auch irgendwie einstellen das er zb 24 stunden farmt und 2 stunden trainiert am tag und sowas ?
Siehe das Update oben

Du kannst das Train Interval relativ hoch setzen. Dann versucht der Bot nur 2x am Tag zu trainieren. 24/2=12 Stunden Interval. Das ganze in Minuten: 12*60 = 720 . Evt etwas niedriger setzen, weil die Routine ja auch Zeit braucht zum durchlaufen, z.B. 700.
Old 06/02/2017, 03:45   #622

I think I found a bug or flaw -

I have a village with a nuke size of LC, it micro farms with x amount of LC and uses the farm assistant. Quite often it will start farming the barbarians and suddenly pause instead of attacking the next target, after 20 seconds of saying nothing it will change to my next village to farm for no reason, what this means is that it's not sending out all the LC before changing to the next village.

I'm 100% certain there are enough barbs for it to farm so I don't know why this is happening, it seems to timeout and if it doesn't hit the target within 20 seconds it changes village?

The above spoiler shows an example, it just randomly pauses and then changes village even though there are still villages to farm and units left to use
Old 06/02/2017, 11:02   #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistmynips View Post
I think I found a bug or flaw -

I have a village with a nuke size of LC, it micro farms with x amount of LC and uses the farm assistant. Quite often it will start farming the barbarians and suddenly pause instead of attacking the next target, after 20 seconds of saying nothing it will change to my next village to farm for no reason, what this means is that it's not sending out all the LC before changing to the next village.

I'm 100% certain there are enough barbs for it to farm so I don't know why this is happening, it seems to timeout and if it doesn't hit the target within 20 seconds it changes village?

The above spoiler shows an example, it just randomly pauses and then changes village even though there are still villages to farm and units left to use

The pause happens when it switches to another village, so that should be normal.
I can't really tell what your settings are from logs, but farm radius and reattack settings influence the number of possible farm targets.
The bot will not attack the same village again for $reattack minutes. It doesn't matter which village attacked last, the target will be invalid for all of your villages.

It could be a problem with error handling, but you should see some kind of error log at least.
Increase farm radius and decrease reattack and test if the same thing happens again.

I don't have a village with enough units to test this, but I can make a debug version for you to try to fix it.
Old 06/06/2017, 15:35   #624

imagine you need to do groups
simple ones like
attack and defense
but one of the villages has 50/50 what i can do just waste the troops or put all troops
farm groups keep skiping my 1st village bcz now its defensive and it has a little atack troops
i guess the farm.lategame default has some mistake or im doing something not right
This one is working in another world
this has some error

the 2nd village works good farms,train the 1st one i guess bcz i have mixed troops doesnt recognize what to do?

btw delays aren't dangerous at all i tryed 100min 200max and 0-1min and nothing so far
Old 06/06/2017, 20:28   #625

Quote:
imagine you need to do groups
simple ones like
attack and defense
but one of the villages has 50/50 what i can do just waste the troops or put all troops
farm groups keep skiping my 1st village bcz now its defensive and it has a little atack troops
i guess the farm.lategame default has some mistake or im doing something not right
This one is working in another world
this has some error
the 2nd village works good farms,train the 1st one i guess bcz i have mixed troops doesnt recognize what to do?

btw delays aren't dangerous at all i tryed 100min 200max and 0-1min and nothing so far
With Off/Def 50-50 the bot will obviously not be able to recognize that village by units.
You could add that one village to a seperate group with 'by-coords' but it doesn't really help either.

I recommend setting a default attribute for train: Just add ',default' to the group attribute of your preferred template.
E.g.
Code:
<train>
<template group="att,default">
to make that village (and any other village the bot does not recognize) train att (==attack) units.

You can just remove the group attribute for farming to make the bot use all available units in that village.
So you get
Code:
<farm>
    <units>
        <spear>100</spear>
        <sword>100</sword>
    </units>
Old 06/07/2017, 01:30   #626

Any plans to add a resource balancer routine between villages in near future ? The best bot in the market )
Old 06/09/2017, 09:29   #627

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
With Off/Def 50-50 the bot will obviously not be able to recognize that village by units.
You could add that one village to a seperate group with 'by-coords' but it doesn't really help either.

I recommend setting a default attribute for train: Just add ',default' to the group attribute of your preferred template.
E.g.
Code:
<train>
<template group="att,default">
to make that village (and any other village the bot does not recognize) train att (==attack) units.

You can just remove the group attribute for farming to make the bot use all available units in that village.
So you get
Code:
<farm>
    <units>
        <spear>100</spear>
        <sword>100</sword>
    </units>
deluxe do you ever tried something like auto snipe 100% functional?

not talking about the bot itself
how hard can it be to do that kinda tool to make snipe easier for like when you go work

or if someone knows some tool to at least make it easier feel free to share
Old 06/09/2017, 10:27   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuSh. View Post
Any plans to add a resource balancer routine between villages in near future ? The best bot in the market )
Thanks for the feedback. I plan to add a resource balancer soonish, but not before the new GUI.

Quote:
deluxe do you ever tried something like auto snipe 100% functional?

not talking about the bot itself
how hard can it be to do that kinda tool to make snipe easier for like when you go work

or if someone knows some tool to at least make it easier feel free to share
Auto Snipe as in 'back-time attacks' is possible as soon as you have a runtime calculator and an attack timing function. Ofc it can not guarantee to be perfect and there needs to be some decision making / settings to tell the bot when to backtime etc.

--------------

I plan to add 'attack players' to the Farm Assist mode, where the bot would use the templates to attack players and FA for barbs.
Old 06/09/2017, 14:09   #629

what about an external tool to do that like send packages like the farmdsx does
for example like im doing atm...sending 200 200 each and cancel the right time
ofc if its auto and doesnt have to get delay like tribal interface does
for a noob its not quite likely to backtime but it can be done pretty easly i guess if the bot or an external tool to set time destination and when to cancel its pretty sure some of defensive train should Backtime
and im pretty sure there are some tools already for that
if any1 knows anything that at least helps backtime/sniping NT pls share it or pm me

i meant support defense beetween the NT some tool or a help
Old 06/10/2017, 14:10   #630

Hi,

I have just downloaded this but can't seem to get it started up?

Is there a guide for this by any chance?

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars