Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tribal Wars 2 farm bot | FarmManager

Discussion on Tribal Wars 2 farm bot | FarmManager within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/15/2016, 17:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi there, first of all many thanks for this tool, generally its amazing!

Now, i would like to list some issues:

1. The tool stops when there are not enough units to re-execute an attack. This is not a huge issue and can be overcome by always having enough units in the villages

2. The tool typically executes the first full cycle of attacks completely and well (reads all unread reports and sends all attacks). However, in the second cycle it leaves out villages / attacks in a seemingly random fashion. I wasn't able to determine the cause of this. I tried to get the farming on only in one of my villages to see if multiple villages cause the issue. It wasn't the case attacks still get omitted. The last thing i haven't tried is to farm with one type of unit only. But not sure if this would fix it.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Old 04/16/2016, 01:11   #32

elite*gold: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by myego View Post
1. The tool stops when there are not enough units to re-execute an attack. This is not a huge issue and can be overcome by always having enough units in the villages
Why do you think that?

Quote:
2. The tool typically executes the first full cycle of attacks completely and well (reads all unread reports and sends all attacks). However, in the second cycle it leaves out villages / attacks in a seemingly random fashion. I wasn't able to determine the cause of this. I tried to get the farming on only in one of my villages to see if multiple villages cause the issue. It wasn't the case attacks still get omitted. The last thing i haven't tried is to farm with one type of unit only. But not sure if this would fix it.
It is not random, the bot does not send an attack to the village if this village is already being attacked.
To be more precise: if there was an outgoing movement to the target village when the bot read the movements (it does this after every break).
Old 04/16/2016, 12:16   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimist View Post
Why do you think that?

It is not random, the bot does not send an attack to the village if this village is already being attacked.
To be more precise: if there was an outgoing movement to the target village when the bot read the movements (it does this after every break).
The answer to point #1 is: i came to this conclusion by observing what the tool does.

The second point: there is something wrong with the algorithm. Its not that the tool does not send an attack when there is already an outgoing command. It would be a rare situation unless one sends multiple attacks to the same target, which I don't. Based on observation the algorithm is rather not sending attacks when there is no command outstanding to the particular target - i.e. there was an attack and a report, but the units have returned home during the break.

I would need to spend more time testing what happens, but as a matter of fact the tools slowly dies out and at one point of time stops sending any attacks. Reads the reports and does nothing.
Old 04/17/2016, 13:05   #34

Quote:
Hi there, first of all many thanks for this tool, generally its amazing!

Now, i would like to list some issues:

Any ideas?

Cheers
I have the same issue with the bot as mentioned above.
Old 04/19/2016, 21:29   #35

Any news boss?

I would propose the algorithm as follows:

1. Read unread report
2. Jump to town
3. Send attack
4. Move to next

There are no checks necessary if there is an outgoing command or not. Just always send. Stop when there is no unread report and take a variable break.
Old 04/19/2016, 23:28   #36

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakind View Post
Hi! Here bots keeps increasing bots steps, but don't read reports and don't send attacks...

current village:
System.ArgumentNullException: Valor não pode ser nulo.
Nome do parâmetro: VillageSelectedId

{
"StartTimeCal": "2016-03-14T14:44:47.7318328-03:00",
"BreakActiveNot": true,
"browserDocumentAvailable": true,
"Exception": {
"ClassName": "System.ArgumentNullException",
"Message": "Valor não pode ser nulo.",
"Data": null,
"InnerException": null,
"HelpURL": null,
"StackTraceString": " em FarmManager.Bot.Step(Int64 Time, BrowserService browserService) na T:\\Günta\\Projekt\\Tribe Manager\\FarmManager\\impl\\FarmManager\\src\\Farm Manager\\Bot.cs:linha 224",
"RemoteStackTraceString": null,
"RemoteStackIndex": 0,
"ExceptionMethod": "8\nStep\nFarmManager, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\nFarmManager.Bot\nFarmManager. BotStepReport Step(Int64, FarmManager.BrowserService)",
"HResult": -2147467261,
"Source": "FarmManager",
"WatsonBuckets": null,
"ParamName": "VillageSelectedId"
}
}
I have the same error nothing works. I can't see the right url in the box therefore it doesn't work.

any tips ?
Old 04/20/2016, 12:29   #37

Quote:
Any news boss?
Yes, I will add some reporting to the bot. This will enable us to take a closer look at what happens for specific reports and why.

Quote:
I would propose the algorithm as follows:

1. Read unread report
2. Jump to town
3. Send attack
4. Move to next

There are no checks necessary if there is an outgoing command or not. Just always send. Stop when there is no unread report and take a variable break.
I have no time to implement a variant which is only useful for one player. I don't expect many users want to attack again a village with defence where they loose their troops every time.
Old 04/20/2016, 17:35   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ptimist View Post
Yes, I will add some reporting to the bot. This will enable us to take a closer look at what happens for specific reports and why.

I have no time to implement a variant which is only useful for one player. I don't expect many users want to attack again a village with defence where they loose their troops every time.
Why do you think that your tool prevents attacking villages were I loose units? I think if one needs to choose between correct farming and paying attention to set it up rightly at the start, I would set it up correctly and ensure that I do not attack defended villages. If so, there could be a check that if the report is not green then no attack is sent. As such I am not sure what do you mean.

Currently, it takes me more time to supervise the bot, correct the attacks or just restart it than to attack myself. I do not know if you noted, but the bot behaves differently when it attacks the first time after you run it and after the breaks..... If it did run the same way after the breaks as during the first run, i would not bother to change it - would work OK.
Old 04/25/2016, 11:06   #39

Quote:
Why do you think that your tool prevents attacking villages were I loose units?
Because it does not attack villages where casualties where reported for the last attack on this village.

Quote:
I do not know if you noted, but the bot behaves differently when it attacks the first time after you run it and after the breaks..... If it did run the same way after the breaks as during the first run, i would not bother to change it - would work OK.
Nope, never saw something like this happen. I will add some reporting to the bot. This will enable us to take a closer look at what happens for specific reports and why.
Old 05/04/2016, 16:43   #40

Does it still work with Version 1.53?
Old 05/05/2016, 23:28   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nether1402 View Post
Does it still work with Version 1.53?
I have problems since the Update. Before it worked fine, quite nice bot.

started at 23:28:35
current village:
System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: AnyElementFromGetElementFromXPath

Quote:
{
"StartTimeCal": "2016-05-05T23:25:48.9058197+02:00",
"BreakActiveNot": true,
"browserDocumentAvailable": true,
"Exception": {
"ClassName": "System.ArgumentNullException",
"Message": "Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.",
"Data": null,
"InnerException": null,
"HelpURL": null,
"StackTraceString": " bei FarmManager.Bot.Step(Int64 Time, BrowserService browserService) in \\FarmManager\\src\\FarmManager\\Bot.cs:Zeile 223.",
"RemoteStackTraceString": null,
"RemoteStackIndex": 0,
"ExceptionMethod": "8\nStep\nFarmManager, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null\nFarmManager.Bot\nFarmManager. BotStepReport Step(Int64, FarmManager.BrowserService)",
"HResult": -2147467261,
"Source": "FarmManager",
"WatsonBuckets": null,
"ParamName": "AnyElementFromGetElementFromXPath"
}
}
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2016, 21:02   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@DD!N View Post

current village:
I have the very same problem :/
Old 05/09/2016, 22:38   #43

me too
Old 05/10/2016, 21:12   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by M@DD!N View Post

current village:
I take a look at it soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2016, 23:51   #45

error :O help

keeps adding bot steps but doesnt do anything else

Tags
bot, farm, tool, tribal wars 2, tw2