Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FarmvilleApp. LVL,GOLD GLITCH(TRANSLATION)

Discussion on FarmvilleApp. LVL,GOLD GLITCH(TRANSLATION) within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile FarmvilleApp. LVL,GOLD GLITCH(TRANSLATION)

TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH

Requirements:

1. At least 2pcs. Of red barn to make the storage capacity 12/12.

2. Fill your red barn with any item. I suggest buildings because they have higher resale value.

3. Click the red barn and choose “look inside”

4. Then go to the second page of the red barn (storage).

5. Choose the an item that you want to sell. That item should be placed on the lower section

(boxes/column) of your red barn (storage).

6. Click SELL (DON’T click the accept button yet!, just click SELL many times and as much

as you want . the more the better.)

7. After clicking SELL for several times.. click the ACCEPT button. Wait for all the pop ups to

appear as you watch your money consecutively raise its value.

Its better if you sell log cabin or villa. For now I have 20m. all I need to do is re decorate my

farm.

GOOD LUCK FARMERS.

I just discovered this glitch. hahaha

WILL YOU PASS MY LANGUAGE FILIPINO ADMIN FOR FILIPINO EPVP MEMBERS
AND REQUESTING FOR FACEBOOK APP. FORUM THANK YOU

eto para sa mga nangangailangan ng pera!

Requirements:

1.atleast 2pcs. red barn para 12/12 ung space.

2.punuuin niyo ngaun ung red barn ng kahit anung item mas maganda buildings para pag sell

mas mahal.

3.click niyo red barn then choose 'Look inside'

4.then punta kau 2ndpage ng redbarn(storage)

5.piliin niyo ung item na gusto niyong ibenta dapat sa babang hilera ng 2nd page ng

redbarn(storage)

6. click sell(pindutin niyo sell kung gano niyo gusto karaming pindutin wag na wag niyo muna

pindutin ung accept just click lng ng click sa sell.

7. then pag nag sawa na kayo kaka click sa sell. pindutin niyo ngaun ung accept tuloy tuloy

hanggang matapos, u can see ur money umaandar ng tuloy tuloy.

mas maganda kung log cabin or villa ang sell niyo. 20m ang pera ko ngaun, decorate nlng ako

ginagawa ko. hahahahaha

GOODLUCK MGA FARMERS.

ngaun ko lng po ito na discover, hahaha

PRESS THANK NA LNG POH
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2009, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,641
Not working.. They don't save it..!
Old 12/04/2009, 14:03   #3

elite*gold: 83