Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for dual player for Travian (Browsergame) Suche nach dual-Spieler für Travian

Discussion on Looking for dual player for Travian (Browsergame) Suche nach dual-Spieler für Travian within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for dual player for Travian (Browsergame) Suche nach dual-Spieler für Travian

Hey guys!

As you can read in the headline, im looking for a dual-partner for the browsergame travian. It would be nice if you would have experience with the game, but not really necessary (i can give you advices and i can learn you the game), also it would be really nice if you could buy a little amout of gold, because its a gold account.

Some account information: I´m playing on the world 3 of the german server groupe, the account is an offensvie teuton, population is atm at rank 63, offensvie points top 20 of the server and im farming not that bad, in the average my farm is 10% below of the best 10 raiders of the server.

Now a bit about me: My name is Thomas, Im 19 years old and atm i have sumer holidays, so i got really much time and im living in Austria. If you are interested you can write me a messeage or contact me on skype: thomaspruegl

Hey Leute!

Wie der Titel schon sagt, bin ich auf der Suche nach einem Dualpartner, am besten einer der Erfahrung mit Travian hat und auch bereit wäre etwas Gold zu kaufen, da ich mit Gold spiele.

Etwas zu meinem Account:

Ich spiele auf der Welt 3, der Account ist ein Off-Germane, Ew mäßig in der Top 100, Off-Punkte mäßig Top 20, Farm technisch etwas unter der Top 10

Noch etwas zu meiner Person: Mein Name ist Thomas, ich bin 19 Jahre alt und hab derzeit Sommerferien, also viel Zeit und ich komme aus Österreich. Skype ist vorhanden und für jene die Interesse haben lautet mein Skypename: thomaspruegl

ich hoffe auf einige Antworten,

mfg Thomas
Old 07/24/2015, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896

You already posted in the right sticky. No need to create another topic.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread