Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoL / Have fun and learn some (medieval & casual) French

Discussion on RoL / Have fun and learn some (medieval & casual) French within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile RoL / Have fun and learn some (medieval & casual) French

Hello / Bonjour,

I wish to present you this quite simple medieval / heroic-fantasy / role-play / strategy game called "Rise of Lords". Oddly, it has an English name but the game is all and only in French.

It just takes a few minutes per day for progressing and quicky reaching a decent ranking, and it has a very simple and friendly chat/forum.
You choose your gender and army type (knight, or wizard, etc...), create your lord name, and start with a tutorial including a few simple quests.

Register through to join my dynasty, and I'll return you the favor by helping you in the game (or translating :-D) when needed.

I've been playing a little for years and I'm currently ranked 146th out of 6781 lords, specialized in defense (ranked 18th).

What keeps most players entertained is the very active and friendly chat page that is in this game, where you will probably have a fun time learning/practising your French.
You'll probably also be understood in English and possibly other languages. That chat is missing some diversity!

Hope to see you there soon.

Cheers
Tof.