Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market/military Simulator browsergame

Discussion on Market/military Simulator browsergame within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 499/0/0
Market/military Simulator browsergame

Deutsch:

Hallo

Suche Leute die mit mir zusammen in einem Wirtschafts und Militär Browsergame die etwas mit mir erreichen wollen!

Es ist ein Real money withdraw game, das heißt wenn man genug ingame angesammelt hat, kann man dies auszahlen lassen.

Hauptsächlich ist es ein Militärsspiel in dem man sein eigenes land verteidigt in so genannten military units.

Aber mir geht es darum ich suche Leute die mit mir Firmen & Aktiengesellschaften aufbauen da mich eher das marketing interessiert!

Ich werde hier keinen link posten, gerne könnt ihr mich bei interesse anschreiben und ich werde es auch besser erläutern

Grüße

English:

Hey

I'm looking for peoples who wanna build up with me in a market and military browergame.

Its a Real money withdraw game which means, you can withdraw you money if you collect enought.

Mainly its a Military game where you have to defend you own country and occupy new ! This works with military units which you can create.

But back to me, im looking for peoples who are interested in marketing and having some Companies and Stock companies.

I wont post a link here, but you can pm me for the link or i can explain more

Greetz
Old 07/21/2014, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Closed Thread