Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Request) Survey Hacker

Discussion on (Request) Survey Hacker within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Request) Survey Hacker

So, I'm sure there's plenty of people here who play a game in which you can "pay to win", but, at the same time most of these P2W games also include silly surveys. They say it doesn't take long, but you always end up having to answer a thousand questions, and then they make you visit their page and do even more...

Here, let me get to the point. We all hate P2W games, so this is more of a general request... Does anybody know of a tool that will make surveys appear complete so you can merely collect the rewards? I mean, there has to be a way to do this, right?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request] 20$ survey code
10/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Hi users, does anyone have 20$ survey code from EA, if you have please pm me, I need this, thank you.
[REQUEST] Bypass Survey [REQUEST]
04/21/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
FileUrl Download - blm.bz can somebody help me to get the file and post it here in elitepvpers tnx.........:):):)
[REQUEST] Bypass Survey [REQUEST]
04/14/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
FileUrl Download - Zynga Poker Bot v2.7_final.rar can somebody help me to get the file and post it here in elitepvpers tnx.........:):):)
REQUEST : SIMS SOCIAL HACK NO SURVEY
04/11/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
can some one make a sims social hack please? like with simcash socialpoints simoleons and energy. or help me make one step by step please.. gr33tz