Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] The ways to know what bonus will you obtain next level.

Discussion on [TUT] The ways to know what bonus will you obtain next level. within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT] The ways to know what bonus will you obtain next level.

TUTORIAL

Itīs simple to know what bonus or bonuses will your brute obtain in the future, iīll post two methods but there are a lot of them.

1.- First method:

Just open this change your idiom, and the level you want to know the bonuses and introduce your name

2.- Second method:

Open your celule, for example and copy the atachmented script to the navegation bar and pulse enter.

Now a controller will appear under the bonuses.

3.- Third method:

Itīs the same page of the first method but hosted by other person, its : . Thanks to $Xeon$ for telling me this page

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Click thanks if i helped you
Attached Files
File Type: txt script.txt (244 Bytes, 110 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 06/04/2009, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 21
pwns more
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2009, 05:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Xeon$ View Post
pwns more
Its the same tool, both calculate the inventaire and both can simulate fights... the difference? with the script you can simulate fights beetwen fr/en/sp brutes without beeing in the same server
Old 06/05/2009, 08:44   #4

cool thanks
Old 06/05/2009, 11:57   #5

Thanks very much!

Amazing! Lots of thanks to booth of you O-*** and $Xeon$ for sharing this info!

btw. I searched the script you provided and find This site has translation to english and is the souce of the script. One can find here the bookmarklet for the script. Using this bookmarklet and Firefox makes it a little bit easier then pasting the script into the navigational bar.

Ahh finaly some fresh air on the scene of sentences just asking for pupils in various forms.
Old 06/05/2009, 14:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaT View Post
Amazing! Lots of thanks to booth of you O-*** and $Xeon$ for sharing this info!

btw. I searched the script you provided and find This site has translation to english and is the souce of the script. One can find here the bookmarklet for the script. Using this bookmarklet and Firefox makes it a little bit easier then pasting the script into the navigational bar.

Ahh finaly some fresh air on the scene of sentences just asking for pupils in various forms.
Yeah its nice to find truthly cool info about mybrute if you want to see how to make black brutes and morphing clothes brutes too, just look at my posts
Old 06/06/2009, 00:32   #7

very nice

now i know if i should keep my brutes or start a new one