Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wartune leaving free acc

Discussion on Wartune leaving free acc within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wartune leaving free acc

Hello!

So I am leaving acc on wartune r2 games
Whit acc I play on 3 server
2 servers is VIP and lvl 29,25,30

I am leaving for free
I dont have time
Pm me
skaype: xxtejcixx
facebook:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am leaving, cya later.
10/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Well according to Emme, programming is not for me. So fine than, I'm out goodbye to the people I made friends with. Thanks for the help sorry for trying to have fun with my own private server.
Leaving Bot Jail For Free
08/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
The Real Way To Leave Bot Jail For Free Is To Get A Alt RB Tao To Go To Bot Jail Thru Makret. After This Is Done Go To A Corner Away From Gaurds And Tell Him To Equip His Pet. (make sure pet skill isnt fixed) Then Kill The Pet Till Ur Black Named. Then Run To The 4 Gaurds At Entrance Hit Them And WAAALLAAAA U In PK Jail In TC... Works On Our Server Dont Know About Yours Test It Out And Post Responses PS Sorry for Other Post Posted On Brothers Account
Leaving Bot Jail For Free
08/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
The Real Way To Leave Bot Jail For Free Is To Get A Alt RB Tao To Go To Bot Jail Thru Makret. After This Is Done Go To A Corner Away From Gaurds And Tell Him To Equip His Pet. (make sure pet skill isnt fixed) Then Kill The Pet Till Ur Black Named. Then Run To The 4 Gaurds At Entrance Hit Them And WAAALLAAAA U In PK Jail In TC... Works On Our Server Dont Know About Yours Test It Out And Post Responses