Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Current] OgameAutomizer Crack

Discussion on [Current] OgameAutomizer Crack within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Current] OgameAutomizer Crack

Greetz. This is a crack for OgameAutomizer. If you want to use it, you can download it from this thread.

This is a cracked version, meaning that if you update, it won't be cracked anymore. It also means that you don't have to have another program running, you don't have to **** with serial numbers, login info, scripts or whatever. All you do is pop in your username and password, and it works.

If you cant get it to work, just delete your whole installation, re download the cracked program from my link, and reinstall.

Do not PM me with questions about installing or problems! Use the thread.

Click the "About" -> "Official Site" on the toolbar to get back to this thread and check for new versions!

[Windows][MAC][Linux]
(e*pvp screwed up my links, so it's just text. Copy pasta that into your browser.)
Download:

v1.0.2

Changelog
Quote:
02/11/2013
Fixed MD5 hash checking (I think!).
Updated for latest version.

01/15/2013
Fixed self-corruption of jar.
Fixed Account button. (Now declares a fact!)
Set Official Site button to go to the crack thread on e*pvp.
Fixed popup when entering account name.
Stability fixes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OGAC.jpg (17.2 KB, 380 views)
Thanks
14 Users
Old 01/13/2013, 01:24   #2

it works no problems so far ty mate
Old 01/13/2013, 07:24   #3

Wonderful, thanks! The only issues I had was with entering my login info, which I had to do one letter at a time because of a popup
Old 01/14/2013, 20:00   #4

EDIT:
Previous contents are no longer necessary. I have disabled the faggotry that the program's author put into place. Tool will no longer self update, even if you try to. (To prevent you from losing your crack!)

Re-download now!

PS: For anyone who wants to know why you can't grep 188.165.227.218 and ogameautomizer.com to another address and expect it to work, it's because the author uses TripleDES on the address and some parts of the instruction. The code is in a/mL.class if you want to play with it. The secret key is hardcoded into the program. It's insanely easy to defeat, so don't expect a challenge.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2013, 01:06   #5

This works perfectly.
Old 01/16/2013, 11:21   #6

I havent been using bot since Kovan's bot, it is still safe? Any ban reports.
Old 01/16/2013, 15:15   #7

Sure. I haven't been banned, and I've played using the bot for a while, on and off. Don't run the "Bot" or "Hunter" 24/7 though. I leave inactive periods to resemble sleeping and whatnot.

It's worth noting that the higher rank you get, the more everyone watches you. Also be careful of how fast your score skyrockets. It can give you away.

Edit:
To elaborate, the bot uses only the links and commands available on the user interface. It does nothing that a user couldn't do using the browser. No magical shortcuts. Therefore, it's only detectable if you abuse it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/18/2013, 09:16   #8

Thank you very much!
Old 01/18/2013, 14:21   #9

Thanks <3
Old 01/18/2013, 16:16   #10

The program runs well after the first login, but when I turn it off, it's impossible to run it again. Startup screen appears for few sec and nothing happens. Anyone has this problem ?
Old 01/18/2013, 16:22   #11

Yeah. I 'fixed' it, then it popped up again. Long story short, there's code that replaces/deletes parts of the program some arbitrary amount of time after a trial would expire, if it detects it's not running a serial.

When I have a little more free time, I'll hunt that code down and pwn it.

Until then, just re-copy over the OGameAutomizer.jar from the zip you downloaded anytime you have the trouble.
Old 01/20/2013, 03:29   #12

I have a new version that should fix all problems. pm me if you'd like to beta test.
Old 01/21/2013, 00:41   #13

I have a problem. When I try to run OGameAutomizer.exe it says ''The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from ur computer. Also I can only run the program from the jar only for once and when I close the program and try to open in again it always says ''Invalid or corrupt jar file''
It would be very nice if u could fix these problems so I dont have to re-download everytime cheers
Old 01/21/2013, 14:59   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunc2468 View Post
I have a problem. When I try to run OGameAutomizer.exe it says ''The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from ur computer. Also I can only run the program from the jar only for once and when I close the program and try to open in again it always says ''Invalid or corrupt jar file''
It would be very nice if u could fix these problems so I dont have to re-download everytime cheers
MSVCR100.dll is a DLL that's missing from your computer, I can't help you much there except to say you need to find it online, then regsvr32 that sucker.

The corrupted jar issue is known. It's best to keep a copy of the zip in your Automizer folder for the moment until beta testing on the fix is done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2013, 22:36   #15

Hello.

I have a "problem". When the farming bot try to attack, it send so much cargos.

Example:
I can steal 30k of total. the bot send 3 big cargos
3 big cargos = 75k of total.

i dont know if it is a calculate error of the program or error in my config, but i dont see where can i have a error :S
Closed Thread