Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit GA1 Acc , perfect accaunt for sell :)

Discussion on Darkorbit GA1 Acc , perfect accaunt for sell :) within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit GA1 Acc , perfect accaunt for sell :)

Sup so you come here if youre looking to buy a nice account on ga1 server.

I don't need to talk a lot abaut the account so just make a screenshot where you can see almost everything abaut the account.

Im looking to sell it out , the reasons I think just the time when you had to leave a game , because of job , time which you got a rly small for the thing like this , and I think to spend more time to other things. that's the reason.

Had a lot of fun with it and hope I can move account to other hands whos can rly enjoy me worked account.

Looking for $$ ONLY Paypal and other payment method could be accepted.

Price : ? taking a offers only , if its would be enough for me , yours offers can easy sell it to you.

Pm me could ansver as soon as I can.
Old 11/14/2017, 21:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you scammer Marius Zorkus.
Old 11/17/2017, 02:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he wanted 250$ from paypal as family and friends so there is hard for ppls to get the money back he is scammer careful ppls! he scammed me