Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Darkorbit] Galaxy Gate Botting Service [Darkorbit]

Discussion on [Darkorbit] Galaxy Gate Botting Service [Darkorbit] within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Darkorbit] Galaxy Gate Botting Service [Darkorbit]

Hey guys

I offer a bot Service for Darkorbit Galaxy Gates.

Account requirements :
FE - UFE
Config 1 Full Laser , Speed , 0-2 Shields ( Drones )
Config 2 Full Speed , Full shields in Drones ( Flee )
You need to setup the configs by yourself , I do not login in your account besides bot login.
Formations Moth recommended

Prices ( Each Gate ) :

0.75€ Alpha, Lambda
1.25 Beta, Delta, Epsilon, Kappa
1.75€ Gamma
3€ Alpha Beta Gamma

What you can Choose :

Ammo, Rockets ( You can use different ammo in different Waves )
Drone Formations ( Attack , Flee )
Stop the bot at a specific wave
Use Pet ( collector or guard Mode )

Which bot do I use ?

DOB + Windows Server 2012

How does my Service work?

Contact me in Skype
Or via EPVP Private Message which gate you want me to do for you.
After we're done you start a Trade with your Darkorbit ( LOGIN ) name and your password.
I will send the datas for the payment after I got the money I will run your account with the Gate you choosed.

NOTE : If the Bot updates and the Gate which you paid for isn’t done I’ll finish the gate if the BOT is back online!
I’m not responsible for deaths in the Gates, usually DOB is a very good bot for GG’s and no shields are really needed.
For strong waves like Gamma Protegids I recommend that you choose a ammo like x2 +.
The bot doesn’t do gate if only 1 Life is left and automaticly stop if 2/3 lives are gone.
540 Speed + is Important to be fast enough!

Payment
Paypal f&f
Bitcoins
Skrill