Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My main LOA2 Character : 550M BR VIP 14 ( AN EPIC ACCOUNT ! )

Discussion on My main LOA2 Character : 550M BR VIP 14 ( AN EPIC ACCOUNT ! ) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation My main LOA2 Character : 550M BR VIP 14 ( AN EPIC ACCOUNT ! )

As the title says , I am selling my main League Of Angels 2 Account , with 550MB , vip 14 , all mounts , all sets ,all mythic etc anything you imagine , it's there and fully enhanced. The character is #1 in everyting , and the second player in the server has almost 240 M BR ( talk about annihilating everyone , am I right ^^ ? )

I need the money asap so pleaaaase don't hesitate to contact me : you can either send me a pm here or hit me up on skype : Eva Fitz ( the one from canada , or you can search for me using my email : )

As for the price , well I have a number in my mind but I won't say anything , I will let you guys decide how much such great account worth and how much are you willing to pay to buy it
Old 05/07/2017, 22:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Browsergames Trad…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
56M BR LOA2 ACCOUNT
02/26/2017 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says , I am selling my league of angels 2 account , I have almost every set / pet / mount and soul arm in the game , the character is lvl 107 with 65 million BR and the most important thing that it is VIP lvl 7 ( It means that I have spend , at least , 5000€ to reach that vip lvl ). As for the price I am looking for something around 200 - 300 € , and I accept paypal / paysafecard as payment methods. If interested pm me here or add me on skype: Eva Fitz ( the one from canada )
EPIC EPIC EPIC Metin2 Sektion Unterhaltung EPIC EPIC EPIC
08/18/2012 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Hey, ihr habt Langeweile? Ihr wollt Unterhaltung? Was lustig oder dummes zum lachen sehen? Da habt ihr sie : Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies Es wird über Verschlüsselungen geredet dann auf einmal über private Sachen oder dann kommt einer und behauptet der Guide ohne download wäre ein Virus und so dummes zeug halt.
Vindictus Account Lann (Fully Equipped + 550m Gold) High-End Account!
02/22/2012 - Trading - 21 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a Vindictus account that has a level 65+ Lann with over 550m gold in inventory. The character itself may not be maxed out in terms of skills or level but it has some of the best Lann items in game, along with a lot of gold for you to make them even better. The character/account comes with the following... Equipment:
Selling 550m mercury US.
03/09/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling 550m on mercury US for 50$ via paypal msn:[email protected] Add my msn for screenshot or if your interested in buying.