Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TR1 acc incredibly cheap(50 euro)!! Trade with cs go items!

Discussion on TR1 acc incredibly cheap(50 euro)!! Trade with cs go items! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TR1 acc incredibly cheap(50 euro)!! Trade with cs go items!

Turkey 1
XP: 3.2 billion
Honour:24 million
lieutenant

112k uri, increasing every day

6,3 mil x2, 1,3 mil x3, 980k x4, 1,6 mil SAB, , 8k 3030s,

8 iris+apis zeus 11 parts

10 Havoc, 8 Hercules

33 pp, box+war

27 lf-4 1-5 upgrades

LVL 15 Pet with, 6 radar 3, 9 salvage 3

Kamikaze, Auto Looter, Auto Resource Collector all LVL 3

skylab all 20 except seprom which is 16

SURGEON, vanquisher,diminisher,spectrum,peacemaker venom, red p.e.t, Pusat(expo16 skin)

1,6 billion credits

tr payment, which is cheaper than most of the other servers

price: 50 euro wallet code or 50 euro cs go items(maximum 6 part item), which is around 35-37 euro(real money), i wanna trade with cs go items since paypal not working on turkey anymore

pm me or add me on steam to talk:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] INCREDIBLY CHEAP BOOST DUOQ!!! WHO FIRST???
09/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello I am master tier player with a lot of experience in Moba games, and as I am boosting an account on EUWEST now in soloq I could offer incredibly cheap boost to duoq with me. Just play with me and do not feed the enemy and I can boost you really quickly Who's first gets it!! BEGIN! :) skype : karlin546
[Selling] Incredibly Cheap NA/LAN Leavebuster Service
08/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Have Leavebuster wait timers? We're kinda in need of money so we'll do them super cheap. Price: $0.40 per game. That's $2 for 5 games, $4 for 10 etc. Payment via paypal or other (add skype to discuss). Reply here if you want to hire us.
[Selling] Gold 5, all champs and runes, some skins and incredibly cheap!
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, since im not playin LoL so seriously anymore i decided to sell my main acc and stick to my smurf only. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. Here is a complete List of Skins on the Account: Eternum Nocturne /Legendary Blood Lord Vladimir /Legendary Brolaf /Legendary
[Selling] Gold 5, all champs and runes, some skins and incredibly cheap!
07/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, since im not playin LoL so seriously anymore i decided to sell my main acc and stick to my smurf only. The Account has all Champions so far and all neccesary runes and 20 Rune Pages. Here is a complete List of Skins on the Account: Eternum Nocturne /Legendary Blood Lord Vladimir /Legendary Brolaf /Legendary
[Selling] Incredibly cheap full account! -33% off!
07/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling a great EUW account with all champions unlocked, all runepages and all viable runes! There's also 50 skins on it, including Triumphant Ryze and Grey Warwick. All skins list: Imgur All of it only for 100 Euro. The account is Plat IV; 67 wins S5; Diamond S3/4; 850+ normal wins.