Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GA1 Starter Acct $7!

Discussion on Selling GA1 Starter Acct $7! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GA1 Starter Acct $7!

Selling this account cheap need quick money. Add me on skype for details on the account or a share screen.

Old 01/30/2016, 02:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Info?
Old 01/30/2016, 03:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuessWho! View Post
Info?
lvl 14
pusat
goli
pet
8 iris
lf3 and bo2 full
Old 01/30/2016, 04:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool4ever100 View Post
lvl 14
pusat
goli
pet
8 iris
lf3 and bo2 full
I am interested, lets talk about it. Sending PM
Old 01/30/2016, 16:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman- View Post
I am interested, lets talk about it. Sending PM
beware of this guy (snowman), as he have 1 negative from a very trusted member, but 2 positive, for people who tried to do bad things dont mis understand me idk if this guy is a scammer, but just beware u self (thread owner)
Old 01/30/2016, 21:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
beware of this guy (snowman), as he have 1 negative from a very trusted member, but 2 positive, for people who tried to do bad things dont mis understand me idk if this guy is a scammer, but just beware u self (thread owner)
Yes i am aware they have tried to scam me before

Account has been SOLD.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW King rammus level 2 acct with 1 champ 1 skin [Good starter!] [5$]
08/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
what the title says, just finished selling an account need this gone ASAP this is probs a rip off for me but i don't care honestly i really need the money. hit me up on skype at curtis2447 if your interested. obviously unverified. sold
Selling Acct on Yin
06/15/2013 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Was wondering if anybodu was interested in buying my account on GC Yin server, it has a CS something WT warrior and a DB1 Shao nuker. If anybody is interested i will give the account info after we come to an agreement on the sale, at the moment i really only want points on Play9D. I will post screenshots after i download the game, just wondering if anyone was interested in it.
[selling]NA ACCT Season 2 Gold. Now unranked LoL Acct!
12/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
xxxxxxx
WTT AMAZING EVE Online Starter Acct for a LOL acct
10/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I have an eve online acct with time available until December 7 and two plexes in assets to keep it going another two months. On the acct is a character with 15million SP placed into spaceship command, gunnery, and shield skills. He is currently training to fit tech 2 large projectile turrets. He flies a Machariel that is fully fitted and does GREAT on incursions. This account is an ISK-making machine. I unfortunately do not have the time to dedicate to this game and would...
Selling LvL 111 Rs acct for Co
12/19/2007 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Selling a naked account with really good stats, this account took me forever to level up and get the stats. Im looking for a 120+ fire tao , or archer rb or not. This conquer online account can be on any server. I have full info on account and expect the same for the one you will be trading. Very Unique name, Name, Pass, Recovs, Bankpin will be given after we have come to an agreement. Here is a pic of the stats: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/TwistedChao s/Tymestats.jpg