Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stormfall: Age of War Account/Defense

Discussion on Stormfall: Age of War Account/Defense within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stormfall: Age of War Account/Defense

I am looking to buy an account LvL 70+ for Stormfall: Age of War
Browser Version, Server 1: The Dark Plains

I am also willing to work out an exchange for posting defense in my castle.
I'm open to how this would work though, maybe offer either trade, monthly $ & maintain or flat rate $ and the defense is placed and left until it dies.

Example offer for trade:
You post 10m defense in my castle (well balanced) & I will have sent to you 50k Iron/Gold & 200k food every day as long as you maintain it.

If you want an offer like this for an account but you will still be playing another one I could do the same resources as above for a year or so to your account you're keeping.

----------------------

I am willing to pay $$ via PayPal, Skrill or I will try to setup using whatever method you prefer.

I can also buy & trade elite gold if that is what you prefer.

----------------------

If you're interested please send either a screen shot of the castle you're willing to sell or the troop breakdown if you just want to sell some defense.
Old 11/24/2016, 01:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are you still looking for a Stormfall: Age of War account ?

Tags
stormfall