Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erepublik account (4 years old account)

Discussion on Erepublik account (4 years old account) within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Erepublik account (4 years old account)

Strength: 110k+
Q5 rocket factory
All training Q4
Companies: q5 raw weap +q4 raw food + q2/q1 food comp
90% training contract
+ 350 Gold on the account!!

Storage: 40k+
200+ ENERGY BARS
20+ bazookas to assemble
20+ bazooka booster 40k dmg
15+ bazooka booster 20k dmg
9 1750k dmg bomb

50+ HW Medals
etc..

The account is also in D2, so you know that with that strenght you can do a lot of bh/ch!!

Price: make an offer, i sell at a very cheap price

Paypal accepted!

EDIT: SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account [-] 6 DIGIT [-] 11 Years of Service [-] HL1 [-] 5 Years Veteran Coin
01/01/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 68 Replies
-
[Selling] Steam Account [-] 6 DIGIT [-] 11 Years of Service [-] HL1 [-] 5 Years Veteran Coin [-
05/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I wanna sell my Steam Account with 11 Years of Service, Half-Life 1 Package & 5 Year Veteran Coin. If u are intersted add me on Skype (Quinten.Vis). Details of the account listed below. Details: 6 Digit Steam Account. No VAC, Overwatch & Tradeban. 11 Years of Service. 5 Year Veteran Coin (CS:GO).
[Selling] 5 years old + cs go account Distinguished Master Guardian (5 years old Coin) [PAYPAL]
07/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys, the account have that 5 years old coin, 480 hours of cs go game, 1332 hours of cs source, 100% vac safe in all games, 204 competitive games made, and at Distinguished Master Guardian rank. Got Nothing on inventory. Here are some others games on the account:: Anomaly warzone Earth Batman: arkham asylum goty edition Counter-strike 1.6 Cs: condition zero CS: source CS: GO Day of defeat: source
[Selling] Erepublik TOP account - 62.000 strenght - Top 850 worldwide - 5 years playing
10/26/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a 5 years old player; top 850 strenght of the world. Never changed nickname; trusted character; only fight and train in the last 2 years. To avoid any scam we can use Escrow; we will be both safe; you receive account, I receive money :) Total Strength 62000+ Military Rank Title GOW*** Total Rank Points 550.000+ Level 67+ Gold 160+