Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ikariam For Darkorbit

Discussion on Ikariam For Darkorbit within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ikariam For Darkorbit

Hello everyone I want to trade my ikariam account for a Darkorbit account....I have no problem with the server but I preffer to be on a Global Europe....now some details about the ikariam account

Server: Beta.us
TS: 3,721,315
Donations: 486,293 (620th)
Ships: 180 (max)
Ambrosia: 71
Gold: 157,031,538 right now it gain 55,375/h
MS:2,652 when i was in war i was 1st on the server with 192k!!! it can hold up to 35k easy
Cities: 9 with no corruption...but you can create 11 towns the palace are lvl 10

all research have complete level 5 except military which is level 6
very good miracles....very good relations with all neiberhoods
The account has OVER 20.000.000 RESOURCES!!!!!
ANY offer will be consider so dont waste your time!!!!pm me FAST you may be the lucky one