Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL OR TRADE LEAGUE OF LEGENDSA CC AGAINST SF ACC

Discussion on SELL OR TRADE LEAGUE OF LEGENDSA CC AGAINST SF ACC within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL OR TRADE LEAGUE OF LEGENDSA CC AGAINST SF ACC

hi guys i sell/trade my lol acc against a seafight acc.

to my acc:

70 champs
a few skins
2 runes
acc since from first season
silver ranked

add me in skype or contact me here

push
Old 01/18/2015, 20:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Stop spam with ur post, U say everyone is a scammer but u are the one that is scamming, A league of legends account for a seafight account seriously? 99.9% scam, U can just send a mail and u've got the account back ... Then u post Buying seafight accounts under 100€ and say to people that they've scammed u while they didn't, and then u sell seafight accounts that are bugged with the bonusmap bug? Seriously Kid ... Stop Stealing people there stuff, Earn ur own
Old 01/19/2015, 14:54   #3

if you are a lol beta player you know that you can change the first mail morron . you only have to contact admin and he change the first mail for you to another mail sucker.
if i would be a scammer i wouldnt search for acc and get 2 times ******* so stop talking pls sucker