Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit CAKE'S GALAXY GATE SERVICE

Discussion on Darkorbit CAKE'S GALAXY GATE SERVICE within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Darkorbit CAKE'S GALAXY GATE SERVICE

Hello guys my name is Cake, and today i finally decide to make my first post by opening a GALAXY GATE SERVICE ON ANY SERVER.

Galaxy gate prices: Alpha: 0.30 euro

Beta: 0.50 euro

Gamma: 0.75 euro

Delta: 1 Euro

Epsilon: 0.50 euro

Zeta: 0.75 euro

Kronos: 1.5 Euro

How will it work? 1.You pm me or write here with your skype and the gate or gates you want me to do.
2. I tell you my paypal and you send me the money as family/friends (this way no scamming should be involved such as taking $ back)
3. You tell me details of the account such as : User name and Password~ or you can even just give me sessions that way i wont need user or pass

4. You send me money, i log in and do your gate/gates

Reasons to trust me ? I like cake

EXCLUSIVE: FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS THAT COME WILL GET 1 FREE GATE OF CHOICE !

0/3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkorbit Galaxy Gate Service
04/28/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 23 Replies
Hello, On this I will be able to complete your already built galaxy gate. All you have to do is either pm me or add me on skype at try.hard99 and if your interested and you can tell me what ammo you want me to use and all other essentials. Prices are as followed: Alpha gate: £0.75 Beta gate: £1.5 Gamma gate: £2.75 Delta gate: £1
Darkorbit Galaxy Gate Service [Fast]
01/31/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute wilkommen zu meinen Galaxy Gate Service. ich mache euch mit jeden Account eure Gates Voraussetzung Goliath Veng mindestens 15 lf3 das wars. Ich benutze keine Bots etc. nehme auche*gold. Alpha 1€ Beta 1€ Gamma 2€ Delta. 1€ Zeta 1€
[Darkorbit] Galaxy Gate Service [The Cheapest]
11/25/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Epvp Today i'm introducing my new service . Because today i had good internet and Email bug is fixed then i'm decided to make my free time nice Here is the speed of my NET : The Highest http://www.speedtest.net/result/2325945587.png The Lowest http://www.speedtest.net/result/2325948061.png The Price of Gates Alpha Gate : 10 e*gold Beta Gate : 15 e*gold Gamma Gate : 25 e*gold
[B]iete Darkorbit Galaxy Gate Service v2.0 |DE|
10/04/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 18 Replies
Wichtig: Falls ihr Grafiken in Beiträgen über die Foreneinstellungen deaktiviert haben solltet, könnt ihr dieses Thema nicht in vollem Umfang sehen! https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104995055/ggservice.png ©2012 by make2money aka .Aqua™
[B]Darkorbit Galaxy Gate Service [S]e*gold
11/04/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Halli Hallo :) Da ich schon lange Darkorbit spiele, und sehr gut im GG bin, würde ich gern ein GG service aufmachen :)... Ich mache Alpha,Beta und Gamma. Preise: Alpha : 5€ Psc / 210e*gold Beta : 10€ Psc / 420e*gold Gamma : 15€ Psc / 650e*gold